Beginners and Beyond

Thursdaylies: 10 Nov (Read 39 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

30 min elliptical.  I have an early start this morning, and it's time to go to work.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

What up doe.

I've invited a million coworkers out for drinks tonight. Can't wait...

Heading out for a jog in a bit.

on my way to badass

I hope to run 5 later.  I'm getting my hair cut and having lunch with a friend before.  We're gonna talk about college soccer

because our local team is going to play its conference championship on Sunday and that is a happy thing.  The women's team already did win the conference.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Oh goodie, property taxes are due today.....

This morning I woke up to 37 degrees....buuuurrrrrrr

Took Rocky for 5.2 miles, I'll get in another 3 this afternoon.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

bluerun

Super B****

I'm fleeing on my post-marathon dive trip.  Haven't even left yet, and I already need a vacation from my vacation! 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Oh, and I am going to kill Jetta damn it 

Yeah, that whole trying to put the pill in the back of her throat and closing her mouth doesn't work with her. She is literally trying not to eat her food, even when I put nice juicy canned goodness in there... not sure if she knows the medicine is in there or not........ but damn it this is beginning to piss me off!!!

I have one dog that is a complete glutton and would eat himself to death and then I have this finicky stick creature who is so picky and so slow at eating........... oh my god somebody give me a sanity pill!!!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have nothing today.  Oops.

Damaris

GinnyinPA

Not even Pilates?

LRB

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

I have a 9 mile tempo run later today. I haven't run that far in a while, and it will be about 90, so I'm kind of nervous about it. I think this run will be a big character builder (not that I need it). Smile

Little Blue

Oh, and I am going to kill Jetta damn it 

Yeah, that whole trying to put the pill in the back of her throat and closing her mouth doesn't work with her. She is literally trying not to eat her food, even when I put nice juicy canned goodness in there... not sure if she knows the medicine is in there or not........ but damn it this is beginning to piss me off!!!

I have one dog that is a complete glutton and would eat himself to death and then I have this finicky stick creature who is so picky and so slow at eating........... oh my god somebody give me a sanity pill!!!!

Ask the vet if it can be crushed.  Our old girl was on so many meds for so long, she KNEW when there was a pill and wasn't touching it.  Canned pumpkin can be successful, especially if you can crush the pill and mix it in.

LRB

Ask the vet if it can be crushed.  Our old girl was on so many meds for so long, she KNEW when there was a pill and wasn't touching it.  Canned pumpkin can be successful, especially if you can crush the pill and mix it in.

Hi Blue. Smile

Continuing my pig out from yesterday, I just ate all the soup and am now working on the pasta. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Or Barre?

No Pilates, no Barre, no weights.  Nada.

Damaris

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

No Pilates, no Barre, no weights.  Nada.

Sometimes "Nada" is nice.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

One probably could be, I have to break it in half as she gets half every 12 hours. The other is a capsule, I could probably break it open.... I really am not sure what her deal is.... damn it.

PRs