Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES; The Force is Stupid (Read 58 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

The Miles Game playoffs are over, thank sweet baby Jesus!

I got to sleep a Baboon shift, 9 hours in the bed.  I didn't get up until 5, and didn't run until after daylight.  It was a pretty nice thing for Wednesday.

I ran 15.1 with 3x2 hard, and big hill climbs in between the sets.  I wasn't looking at my watch.  I was just trying to hit MPish on the hard parts, and M effort on the hills.  I was anywhere from a few secs under, to 20 over.   All totaled, that was around 9 miles of pretty hard effort- and I feel good! I am very happy with that, considering how toasted my legs have felt for the last week   Maybe with 6 weeks of speedwork, I can hangout for a decent 26.2.

I hope everyone has an awesome day!

Star Wars- meh. Whatever.

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

He would be impossible to live with this week if we told him in advance.

That's funny.

#momsknowbest

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Star Wars: less than zero interest.

+ a lot.  I really don't care to go to the theater anymore. Mobiles, talking, rude behavior have pretty much ruined it for me.  Besides, with Redbox, a big TV, cold beer, warm blanket and wife, I am much more comfortable watching movies at home.

As far as running is concerned, I am going to run 45 easy minutes on the TM and lift a few weights.

See ya.

LRB

I just realized that empty yogurt containers smell like feet when left in my car. 

Half Crazy K 2.0

Got off work early, so 9 miles. 55 degrees felt cold, especially going into a headwind the last 3 miles.

I'll wait to see Star Wars when it is on one of the movie channels.

Cyberic

Ran 6. Barely felt the left leg, so that's a good sign.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have been too busy today, sigh.  At least I put my medal hanger at the office (finally).  Medals soon to follow. Smile

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The bitch at work, though, stroke again.  Got a case transferred to me and not only did she talk to my court chambers and put a hearing for me at the same time as our Christmas party (I think this was on purpose) but she did it without consulting me.  She will be pissed when I reverse everything she just did.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Fly by hi!  3.1 for me this am

Marjorie

LRB

The bitch at work, though, stroke again.  Got a case transferred to me and not only did she talk to my court chambers and put a hearing for me at the same time as our Christmas party (I think this was on purpose) but she did it without consulting me.  She will be pissed when I reverse everything she just did.

She might strangle you with your medals. lol

Hi Marj.

LRB

I have been too busy today, sigh.

+1

Just got in. And after two nights of ridiculousness, there will be no more bloody marys for me for awhile, tonight it's back to the purple stuff.

It's nice to know though that I've found a yummy mix and a vodka with balls for whenever I feel the urge.

onemile

I ran 9. It was incredibly windy and fairly miserable.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

10 done this AM @ 6:58 - slight push pace - felt decent.

(surprising in light of last nights workout)

Regarding The Force ... I was born in '71 and an avid Scifi enthusiast.  Hell yeah I'm going to see it - but I concur the complete inconsideration by many movie goers these days really puts a damper on my theater interest.

MFr yea I can see you fucking texting so can everyone else, dipshit.

Who the fuck opened Pandora's box and let the assholes out.

Hip Redux

Slim pickings for races Christmas and New Year's week in Hawaii.  Like... one.  And it's on the wrong island.

I guess people that state have better things to do than run races.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Slim pickings for races Christmas and New Year's week in Hawaii.  Like... one.  And it's on the wrong island.

I guess people that state have better things to do than run races.

Turn it into a splash and dash...  Wink