Beginners and Beyond

Christmas Dailies! (Read 39 times)

LRB

Attempted what should have been a very easy workout this morning before gifts etc. and bailed because my legs just weren't gonna cooperate. Ugh. Woke up 40 minutes late, sprinted out the door, never felt good and it was so rough that I just sat down on the track and cried before jogging home. Racing one more time on Saturday (mile again) and then I get a few weeks of downtime/normal training before the next one, so I'm not going to try to cram in the missed workout. Will just wreck my race if I overthink it.

This would be disconcerting if it were anyone else, but you'll probably drop a 5:22, so go get 'em!

From the Internet.

This would be disconcerting if it were anyone else, but you'll probably drop a 5:22, so go get 'em!

WOULDN'T THAT BE COOL!! Gonna hopefully just nail 5:45 this time!

From the Internet.

Do get some rest. I don't mean complete rest, but turning the training down a notch like you're planning on doing should help.

I'm already feeling MUCH better after today's run; easy tomorrow, and then next week will be a little bit of a breather - no races, some extra time between workout days. Man, I have no idea how HS/college kids do this kind of thing 3 seasons out of the year!!

From the Internet.

You cannot report this without being more specific.

Glen Moray 15! Our household staple - an absolute bargain of a single-malt speyside.

RunningOnSand

Can you do a pistol squat?

Nope.

RunningOnSand

Glen Moray 15! Our household staple - an absolute bargain of a single-malt speyside.

Putting this on my list!