Beginners and Beyond

Feels like Tuesday, but it's Wednesdailies (Read 21 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

sdWhiskers, Mr. Whiskers gets lunch?! We don't even get that.

DavePNW, guess we need tracking info in addition to the course elevation map when we pick your next race.

sdWhiskers

sdWhiskers, Mr. Whiskers gets lunch?! We don't even get that.

Oh no. That's only if a patient gives great feedback in a survey afterwards and mentions him specifically by name, then he's awarded with a lunch coupon.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Oh no. That's only if a patient gives great feedback in a survey afterwards and mentions him specifically by name, then he's awarded with a lunch coupon.

I feel like you've mentioned Mr. W works in a post-anesthia unit? If so, are his patients even in a state to remember his name?

sdWhiskers

I feel like you've mentioned Mr. W works in a post-anesthia unit? If so, are his patients even in a state to remember his name?

He's mostly in his hospital's outpatient surgery dept so patients have to be ok to leave.

KCRuns

I swam laps this morning and it was nice.  I discovered Aqua Guard to keep my hair from drying out in the pool, and it worked really well this morning.  Will run tomorrow.

delicate flower

Easy bike ride with DW planned after work to finish today's swim-bike-run day.

This is done and I'm tired.  Nearly three hours of training today.

<3

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

This is done and I'm tired.  Nearly three hours of training today.

after a 14 hour work day yesterday you should be VERY tired!

GinnyinPA

Our trash truck comes at 1-2:00 a.m. We forgot to put it out on Monday, the usual day, which worked because they didn't come until last night at 3:00 a.m.

Humidity is starting to show up, so my run was a slog. I wanted to take advantage of the decent weather, but I still ended up with out of control HR. I ended up doing 9.5 instead of the 11 I had intended.

Cubs sweep Padres! 

Dave

sdWhiskers

Our trash truck comes at 1-2:00 a.m.

and wakes up the entire neighborhood?

sdWhiskers

Yeah WTF??

Dave

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

GinnyinPA

Yes, especially those who have dogs who bark at the noise.