Beginners and Beyond

Wise-Cracking Wednesdailies (Read 32 times)

onemile

5 on the treadmill.

LRB, I doubt the cooking thermometer is accurate.

I trust my cooking thermometer with my life

DavePNW

Oh. Guess I'm sick again dammit

Now?? Start popping Cold-Eeze.

Dave

Cyberic

Welp, I'm feeling feverish! People are coughing and sneezing everywhere so it was inevitable. I'm just hoping it's not a full blast of whatever the hell it is that's going around. Or if it is, do its thing then get the hell on gone.🤞🤞

Can't be, man. No way.

LRB

I trust my cooking thermometer with my life

Thank you. I feel better already.

LRB

Now?? Start popping Cold-Eeze.

I looked at those but didn't get any. I've never used them. Zinc I think, is that your go to? Mine is vitamin C by the boatload.

LRB

Can't be, man. No way.

Not stopping me. I'll run that bitch with a runny nose if I have to!

DavePNW

I looked at those but didn't get any. I've never used them. Zinc I think, is that your go to? Mine is vitamin C by the boatload.

Yep. I swear by them. I am convinced they reduce the severity and duration of the symptoms. Diff’rent strokes. Don’t try something new now!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Don't get sick now, LRB!

Since my team leaders are sending me home by 10am tomorrow, I took my RD today to rest my knee (and the body which looks like I went to war with the pavement and lost) and I'll run tomorrow.

Damaris

Runshortii

Yep. I swear by them. I am convinced they reduce the severity and duration of the symptoms. Diff’rent strokes. Don’t try something new now!

I’ve used zinc too when I think I’m getting a cold and I think it does help, and I’m usually wary of that kind of stuff

LRB

I’ve used zinc too when I think I’m getting a cold and I think it does help, and I’m usually wary of that kind of stuff

Off to get zinc!