Beginners and Beyond

Penguins Wearing Hats Monday (Read 17 times)

Robert31320

Team TJ

Happy Monday everyone!!

That is a great race pic, Mitch.

I'm hoping to get in some miles this afternoon.  It has been pouring rain here all day but the radar shows a window of hope.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Hi Penguins,

Just a quick "poke" here at lunch to say a quick "Hi!". Glad everyone's having a great day.

SRD for me today. Whew!!

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Congrats, Damaris, you Goofy runner you!

Happy health-clubbing, Jerry!

Hope your 5 goes well, StoneFence!

Hope your daughter did well, Zelanie.  Now she can drive you to various points and drop you off so you can run home...  

Sorry about the heartburn, HsM - in EVERYTHING..the not being able to go back to bed, the hamburgers, and all else. Hope your day has become better for you. Maybe you should have Tums for lunch today.... 

Scotty - do your neighbors want to kill you because of your football preference?  lol.  Actually no, sapf.   San Antonio is has a HUGE population of active duty military and also military retirees, so there are quite a few people down here who are originally from someplace else, and are not Cowboys fans.  I recall when I first moved here in the 90s, one of the local news stations took a city poll about the favorite NFL team...and were APPALLED when Green Bay Packers came out on top, lol.   Hope your joint and muscle pain resolves quickly!

Sounds like a hectic day for you today, obiebyke!  Hope your first day of teaching is going well!

Happy RD, PAD.

Great pic, Mitch!  Looks like you are having a blast!

I'm a little depressed to think that I need to do that 3 times in a row on marathon day.    Don't think about it like that, Brilliant.  Maybe think of it as two halfs...you only have to do that twice....  

Hope the rain clears up for you, Robert!

Happy rest day, Kathleen.  Hope you have a great day!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Zelanie

She passed!

Robert31320

Team TJ

No respect from the rain.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Zel: Congrats to all of you. You will be amazed how much more time you will have to do other things. Smile

JerryInIL

Return To Racing