Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES: Overnight woes, Overnight lows (Read 32 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

People still wear pajamas? 

Damaris

Cyberic

I don't walk butt naked in ihe house on a Saturday morning. I have kids, ffs! Don't want to traumatize the poor things.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I don't walk butt naked in ihe house on a Saturday morning. I have kids, ffs! Don't want to traumatize the poor things.

Does that mean other days you do?

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 miles. Floor is in. Finally.

Baboon

delicate flower

So since I'm perusing future races - the Turkey Trot I've done a couple times has given out flannel pajama pants instead of shirts. This year's design is a very Charlie Brown Thanksgiving:

This awesome and a great idea instead of the usual hat or shirt.  Space Coast Marathon gave you a finisher's beach towel, which I think is cool.

<3

DavePNW

I signed up for that the other day for that reason Smile

Maybe I'll see you there! It's a good race, and they get a pretty big turnout. A little hilly. Top 3 AG gets a pie! (Really bad grocery store pumpkin pie, but still.) Last year I was out of town for Thanksgiving, so ran the Green Lake Gobble instead, which is the weekend before. Not yet sure what I'm doing this year.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ha, I don't have that kind of problem, or as someone said last night, I don't have any cesspool of germs. #winning. 

Damaris

DavePNW

Not to bed, but I wear pajama pants to lounge around the house on weekend mornings.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

DOCKET, are you doing Wine and Dine in November?

<3

Cyberic

Not to bed, but I wear pajama pants to lounge around the house on weekend mornings.

That's what I meant. Except Dave says it better, like always.

LRB

I just wear pajama pants to lounge around the house on weekend mornings.

Indeed, especially for the northerners.

Some of my favorite tops to lounge in are event shirts. A couple of them are made with a material that is absolute heaven.

Cyberic

Currently having a thai salad and a belgian IPA in an establishment where they sell craft beer and food, and people talk loud.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

DOCKET, are you doing Wine and Dine in November?

Unfortunately, no.

Damaris

GinnyinPA

I had a really nice 10 miles today. Cool temps and lower humidity make such a difference!

RunningOnSand

Nice! What does ouch pace correlate to?

My coach doesn't list what type of pace it is (i.e. 10k pace), but it was 8:00 pace (which I just couldn't achieve), and I think that's just a bit faster than 10k pace, so more of a LT/cruise interval run.