Beginners and Beyond

Heart of winter SaturDAILIES (Read 37 times)

DavePNW

In my experience, you can run a half marathon harder than you might think

In my experience, sometimes you can run it harder than you think, and sometimes you can’t run it nearly as hard as you think.

Dave

LRB

In my experience, sometimes you can run it harder than you think, and sometimes you can’t run it nearly as hard as you think.

In my experience, sometimes you struggle to run them at MP ffs. NTIKAAT

Cyberic

and he drank 48oz of juice beforehand

What?

onemile

What?

I thought we decided that contributed to the side stitches

Cyberic

I thought we decided that contributed to the side stitches

As long as you're having fun, I don't mind being the subject of the farce. But what I remember was that I was trying to find the reason for SS, and I read somewhere that maybe fruit juice could do that. And the evening before I'd had 2-3 glasses of pineapple juice, which I'm not accustomed to. And you said you were pretty sure it couldn't be that. I share that opinion too, now.

onemile

As long as you're having fun, I don't mind being the subject of the farce. But what I remember was that I was trying to find the reason for SS, and I read somewhere that maybe fruit juice could do that. And the evening before I'd had 2-3 glasses of pineapple juice, which I'm not accustomed to. And you said you were pretty sure it couldn't be that. I share that opinion too, now.

I don't disagree that the juice could cause it but I would think you'd have to drink it prior to the race (that morning), not the evening before but that's only a guess!