Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES; Screw it (Read 42 times)

Cyberic

Good morning!

12 this morning, more later.  Still disappointed that I didn't win my AG last Thursday, but it was a PR, so there's that.  Next year, masters OA or bust.

Gonna ride that speedwork, add a bit more, and take a stab at sub 16 on Dec 11th if the weather gods smile.

Perspective. I'm so happy I glow in the dark if I win my AG, and don't even think twice about it if I don't. For you it's the opposite.

Life is not fair 

Cyberic

That's a lot of days of running

Felt good, so I ran. Foot started hurting a bit Monday evening, so I stop.

To be 100% sincere, I thought about the stupid streak. I could have run short and easy today to keep it alive. But I don't want to be a slave to the streak. It's fine to run every day if I feel good, but I need to be able to take a day off if I don't. Logic needs to be stronger than numbers.

onemile

Felt good, so I ran. Foot started hurting a bit Monday evening, so I stop.

To be 100% sincere, I thought about the stupid streak. I could have run short and easy today to keep it alive. But I don't want to be a slave to the streak. It's fine to run every day if I feel good, but I need to be able to take a day off if I don't. Logic needs to be stronger than numbers.

Feeling like I have to run everyday makes me want to take a rest day 

Feeling like I have to run everyday makes me want to take a rest day 

My theory is that my 1 SRD every week helps me avoid URDs.

No interest in streaks.

Dave

LRB

My theory is that 

Nothing I do matters. lol 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I run, therefore I am. So if one day I don't run, do I cease to exist?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Da fuk, indeed, dog!

My dad found his like that.  She didn't make it.  But she had some kidney stones, etc., and she died in the OR, so unrelated to the blood. So, don't panic.

Damaris

Cyberic

Not immediately, but wou will, eventually.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

For me, if I don't run, I start to exist in a bigger space.  Biggly,  even.  A much bigger space, measured in lbs.

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

8 with 4MP.  Ran by the lake near where I work. It was a nice change of pace and the lighting is so much better than in my neighborhood

delicate flower

40 minute treadmill, included 4 x 4 minutes hard (6:20ish avg pace) with 3 minute recoveries.  Decent workout.  I was hoping to hit it a little harder but didn't want to kill myself with a 5K Saturday.

<3

Cyberic

8 with 4MP.  Ran by the lake near where I work. It was a nice change of pace and the lighting is so much better than in my neighborhood

All easy from now on.

Are you nervous?

onemile

All easy from now on.

Are you nervous?

Nervous and excited, yes 

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training. May try a run tomorrow, didn't feel like getting on the treadmill tonight.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Pilates included half the class on upper body so no weights then.

Damaris