Beginners and Beyond

Dailies #14 of 366 (Read 21 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

The Cowboys:  How about them??

<3

DavePNW

The Cowboys:  How about them??

Indeed. I find myself bizarrely rooting for the Packers, heresy for a Bears fan. But I can never root for the Cowboys. And Jordan Love does not inspire the same kind of hate that Rodgers or Favre before him did.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Indeed. I find myself bizarrely rooting for the Packers, heresy for a Bears fan. But I can never root for the Cowboys. And Jordan Love does not inspire the same kind of hate that Rodgers or Favre before him did.

In a perfect world both of these teams would lose.

<3

DavePNW

In a perfect world both of these teams would lose.

I’m sure you don’t feel the same way about the late game! Interesting matchup of the QBs against their former teams. Do you have the day off work tomorrow and are you going to be able to stay up till the end?

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

I’m sure you don’t feel the same way about the late game! Interesting matchup of the QBs against their former teams. Do you have the day off work tomorrow and are you going to be able to stay up till the end?

I do have the day off from work tomorrow.  I plan on watching the game as long as I can hang on, so that most likely means I'll make it to halftime.  There comes a point where my tiredness exceeds my willingness to stay up and watch.

<3

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Good news on the dog, Dave.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
              10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Half Crazy K 2.0

Dan, the winter thing now is more miles than degrees. I've had maybe 1 run that met this--it started at like 9 but was up to 15 by the end of a 12 miler.

DavePNW, glad the dog is ok. $400 seems pretty reasonable for an emergency vet visit. I feel like the ones here are like $180 to walk in the door.

DavePNW

DavePNW, glad the dog is ok. $400 seems pretty reasonable for an emergency vet visit. I feel like the ones here are like $180 to walk in the door.

That was almost exactly what the walk in the door cost.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

One of the things that are as expensive here as in Miami is emergency vets. I paid almost $2K (or was it $3K) when Hershey collapsed and he had to stay at the emergency vet overnight. Just paid $500 for Sammy's follow visit there (they have cancer, internal med, and other specialties which I don't get at their regular vet).

Damaris

DavePNW

Way to go, Lions.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

<3