Beginners and Beyond

Humpy Dumpy Dailies (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Currently 95F with the dewpoint in the 70s.

My allergy shot is still bothering me so I'm taking my SRD today.

Damaris

LRB

Walked right in the door and poured a glass, geezus what a day!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ditto!

Damaris

LRB

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          Training Plan 3 easy SRD 9 long SRD 3 easy SRD 3x1M tempo
          Planned   adjustment 3 easy SRD 9 long SRD 3 easy 5M race SRD
          Unplanned   adjustment 6 easy SRD ?? SRD ?? 5M race SRD

I would have run 6 at a minimum, then see how I felt about going 3 more.  I would still run the 3 on Friday regardless of what happened today.

Hip Redux

You know, I realized I intended to write 'Humpty Dumpty" - you know, like the kid's rhyme.   What I ended up typing when I started the thread is slightly different and I just noticed it now and it's making me giggle. lol

Oh, and 2.3 miles for me.

YAYpril - B-Plus

You know, I realized I intended to write 'Humpty Dumpty" - you know, like the kid's rhyme.   What I ended up typing when I started the thread is slightly different and I just noticed it now and it's making me giggle. lol

Oh, and 2.3 miles for me.

Bwahahaha!! I just noticed too.

Hip Redux

Still giggling.  I am envisioning two people dressed in their sweatpants doing the lambada.   Humpy dumpy dance!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Bahahaha.

Damaris

meaghansketch

You all have me beat, I'm still at work!

LRB

You know, I realized I intended to write 'Humpty Dumpty" - you know, like the kid's rhyme.  

I just figured you were trying to do something with hump day or whatever.  I repeated it like four or five times and still didn't get it so I just summed it up to me not "getting it" lol

LRB

Sorry Meaghan, but you probably went in later to off-set it no?

My quads are killing me, despite drinking two glasses of the good stuff.  Maybe I should just pour it on them!

Hip Redux

I just figured you were trying to do something with hump day or whatever.  I repeated it like four or five times and still didn't get it so I just summed it up to me not "getting it" lol

Well... I was!  I failed in the execution, though. lol

LRB

Well... I was!  I failed in the execution, though. lol

I once spelled dailies wrong on the BF and did not catch it until later that evening, and another time which is by far the funniest, I started the "Mondailies" on a Tuesday!

It was Shari who caught it, and used the word TUESDAY like four times in her post.  As I was reading her post, it took to about the fourth TUESDAY before I actually got it lmao!  It was so funny!

meaghansketch

Sorry Meaghan, but you probably went in later to off-set it no?

My quads are killing me, despite drinking two glasses of the good stuff.  Maybe I should just pour it on them!

Well, I got in at 10:00, so not that late.  I do like getting into the office around 10, I just don't like that I don't get home until 8 or 9.

Hip Redux

I once spelled dailies wrong on the BF and did not catch it until later that evening, and another time which is by far the funniest, I started the "Mondailies" on a Tuesday!

It was Shari who caught it, and used the word TUESDAY like four times in her post.  As I was reading her post, it took to about the fourth TUESDAY before I actually got it lmao!  It was so funny!

LOL!

Now does everyone have this in their head?  Because I do.