Beginners and Beyond

THURSDAILIES - Are You On The Naughty Or Nice List? (Read 225 times)

B-Plus

Good morning! 3.3 @ 9:30.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Hey all...I've been trying to keep up, but have had a busy couple of days.  Last night, I got 5 miles in with the running group after managing to make it to the store right as the run was starting.  Today, I got 8.37 miles in, with the last mile uphill and at 15 seconds over MP.  I wasn't too hot on the run (it was only 28), but I was absolutely drenched when I got in.  That seems to be the trouble with winter running.  My clothes are soaked so I can't put them in the hamper, and then they just end up hanging all over the house to dry!

Hope everyone has a good running day.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks to awnm for posting this in FB.I want some cool weather too!!

Anyway, see that difference between Orlando and Miami?  Always 5-10 degrees behind. Angry

Damaris

LRB

Thanks to awnm for posting this in FB.I want some cool weather too!!   Anyway, see that difference between Orlando and Miami?  Always 5-10 degrees behind. Angry

Wow, what a contrast!  I don't think anyone in the blue states (see what I did there) would mind 82 degrees though.

It's actually a beautiful day here despite a temp of 42 degrees, so I know what you mean.  But be careful what you wish for, especially when that wish is for cool weather!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I kind-of like those yellow states myself. Nothing beats 50-70 degree weather for outdoor activity.

D, you need to move about 350 miles north!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wow, what a contrast!  I don't think anyone in the blue states (see what I did there) would mind 82 degrees though.

It's actually a beautiful day here despite a temp of 42 degrees, so I know what you mean.  But be careful what you wish for, especially when that wish is for cool weather!

That's because you have not experienced 100% humidity with 82F. Joking

Damaris

delicate flower

FYI just someone delivered a large tray of Italian cookies to my department.  THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER!

sorry to derail. 

<3

Jess runs for bacon

FYI just someone delivered a large tray of Italian cookies to my department.  THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER!

sorry to derail. 

Jealous Sad

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Somebody delivered a huge tray of cookies (several layers and everything) at my office too!

And then I realize I'M WORKING FROM HOME TODAY.

Sniff.

Damaris

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Just checked the kitchen - no cookies here...

Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

delicate flower

Somebody delivered a huge tray of cookies (several layers and everything) at my office too!

And then I realize I'M WORKING FROM HOME TODAY.

Sniff.

Oh, snap.

I have eaten five cookies.  I should probably pump the breaks a little on the cookie consumption for now. 

<3

@runjerseygirl

3 miles of active meditation.  Doing a lot of self-reflection lately.  

Last run before my race on Saturday.

Do you even run?

Luke79

10 miles @ 9:42 done.  The last time I ran 10 miles was July 29th, so it's been a while.  Glad to be back in the double digit neighborhood again.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I just got another email: "Brownies in the kitchen".  Crap.  I blame you, baboon.

Damaris

runmomto3boys

Amy: That's a tough run today!  I hope it goes well.

B-Plus: Nice little AM run.  Doubling again, I imagine!

SIAR: Ohhh, it sounds like you had a nice, hard run today.  Great last mile, too!  Your clothes tell the story...

Phil: It so is!  Woot!

Docket: Yep - that's hot.

Luke: What a huge milestone to be back at 10 again!  I'm so freaking happy for you!

Kay: That sounds like an emotional little run there...cathartic, I hope?