Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies (Read 32 times)

LRB

This was one of those days I want to bottle up and open up again on race day.

This was one of those days I also want to bottle up...so I can throw that bitch out the window and run over it a couple dozen times.  lol

16 miles of suck done.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Awesome job, Jay and Cy!

We're off to watch The Equalizer.  I ate some cereal but I bet I'll be starving by the time the movie is over.

Damaris

Cyberic

RR is up. 1:34:43 unofficial (Timex) time. Mixed feelings.

B-Plus

Congrats Jay and Cy!

Almost a year ago I signed up for a marathon that took place last night. But I will be running 16 miles today instead.

DavePNW

This was one of those days I also want to bottle up...so I can throw that bitch out the window and run over it a couple dozen times.  lol

16 miles of suck done.

Maybe make a Molotov cocktail out of it, and lob it across enemy lines?

But hey - 16 with 12 at MP is a helluva effing workout, it's supposed to suck.

Dave

LRB

Amazon has a sale on men's running shoes today.

DavePNW

Amazon has a sale on men's running shoes today.

I just bought 2 pair at the LRS a couple days ago. 

Dave

Cyberic

Congrats Jay and Cy!

Almost a year ago I signed up for a marathon that took place last night. But I will be running 16 miles today instead.

I'm too much of a cheapster to do that - I think

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Great job, Cy!

Damaris

Cyberic

Great job, Cy!

Thank you Damaris.

LRB

The home team won (both of them actually).  Now to decide what to drink, beer or wine. 

DavePNW

The home team won (both of them actually).  Now to decide what to drink, beer or wine. 

Don't tell me you weren't nervous as hell in the 9th inning of the Tigers game, even up 3-0. No lead is too big for Nathan to blow.

Dave

LRB

Don't tell me you weren't nervous as hell in the 9th inning of the Tigers game, even up 3-0 because Nathan blows.

FYP

Actually I watched the Lions primarily.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

I managed to get five track miles in this morning during DD's swim meet.

DaveP: There is a guy I keep seeing at the swim meets who is a Morty Seinfeld lookalike. Next time I see him I will try to sneak a picture.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LRB, have you seen The Equalizer?  I thought you were interested. Anyway, it's a MUST.

I'm sore.  How did that fucking happen?  Maybe it was that I did 10 @ MP +20seconds instead of MP +10%?  Oops.

Damaris