Beginners and Beyond

Week 7 Penguins are so friendly!! (02/10-02/16) (Read 13 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Happy Engagement Anniversary, then, HM!  DH and I got married on this day in (...ahem .. the longago ).  He's definitely a keeper!

Doing easy work on the TM today, before heading to DS and DDIL's for Valentine's Day Fondue.  Yum!

Oops, missed your post when I posted.  Happy Anniversary!

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

Morning, Penguins!!  Chorus last night was really good -- unbeknownst to anyone, I had booked a Singing Valentine from the men's chorus for our director, since we were rehearsing on Valentine's Day.  I asked them to keep it anonymous.  They happened to arrive when we were taking a break between songs, which was really fortuitous, and handed off a rose and tiny box of chocolates, then sang a couple of songs in front of all of us.  A good time was had by all!  I was a little worried that she would be angry about the loss of rehearsal time, since it's so close to contest, but she was thrilled, so that's all good.

Yoga this morning was "ease into your day", since my Wednesday and Thursday nights are so late.  And it was warm enough and not rainy enough so I could bike this morning, which also adds niceness to my day.  And I'M GETTING A HAIRCUT DURING MY LUNCH HOUR!!!  I'm usually really happy with how my hair looks, and then one day I will be "Hmm, there's too much hair."  And then next day it's "Get this stuff off of me!!!"  So my haircuts are usually 2-3 days past me wanting to shave it all off.

Ok, I'm weird about stuff.  I know this.  It makes me interesting. 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  It's my Friday off, yay.  It's been a while since I was able to do my compressed schedule and I missed it.  I have Pilates and 8 with HMP miles tonight.

HopesMom, enjoy the haircut!

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

I did enjoy it, very much!  And now I am all cute and sassy and curly. 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

GinnyinPA

HM - the singing valentine sounds like fun. What songs are you doing in the competition? I'm the same way with haircuts. I am fine with it and then one day I just want it all off. I usually don't get anything drastic, but some days I just can't stand having it brushing my shoulders and getting in the way.

We're on the road, with limited internet access - by choice. One of the main reasons we leave home any more is to get away from TV and internet for a bit. I don't want to know what insanity is going on.