Beginners and Beyond

Tuesdailies (Read 29 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 miles with some short intervals in the last 2 miles. Today was the nicest day we're going to have this week. By nice, it was only 85 or so when I left the house.

onemile

Nice. Jenny from the Internet has convinced me that running Chicago is somehow a good idea. They say a sucker is born every second and I am living proof that it's true.

GinnyinPA

8 mile tempo run on the TM, including 30 minutes doing a pyramid between HM and 10k pace.

KCRuns

Nice. Jenny from the Internet has convinced me that running Chicago is somehow a good idea. They say a sucker is born every second and I am living proof that it's true.

You should listen to her!

Cyberic

Aw shit, watch out bitches.

Have you decided on a fall goal race? I'm sorry if you mentioned it but I'm drawing a blank if you did.

I have not. I have started thinking about maybe, possibly racing only yesterday morning on my run, and for now, I have nothing. I'll think about it some more today on my run, which will be my last in the UK. Flying in tomorrow.

I'll probably start training  before I decide on a race.  It might not be a marathon. Although I think marathon is my best distance, I think it would help my overall running (read marathoning) to do more speed work, and with that comes less volume as my soon to be 50 yo body is brittle when it comes to running fast. So maybe a couple of 10Ks?