Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday 3/8 - LRB is so fired. (Read 39 times)

delicate flower

Didn't you just run 10 miles at about that pace?

Yes, Sunday on fresh legs (10 at 6:58 avg).  My legs were heavy today after last night's hard bike workout.  This run went better than I expected.  7:30 pace on the tempos today would not have surprised me.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

8 miles.  Boom!

Damaris

No more marathons

There are alternatives to the strap, like the RHYTHM+ (bluesky uses that one IIRC), and I think there are shirts or vests with the sensors inside the fabric...

Yep - much easier to use than a chest strap, and at least for me, way more consistent and reliable.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Nice run Docket!

workinprogress11

Shit, I'll dance with his ass if he runs 6:30 for 13 miles. lol

I definitely want a RR for this.

4 for me. HR topped out at 156 which is much better than 185.

From the Internet.

LOLOLOL GUESS WHO'S AN IDIOT

Hauled ass to get to the garage where husband's car has been sitting for a week after school today so AAA could tow it to another garage before it closed (the first one is just over the state line and insurance wouldn't cover the full cost to repair it there - their rates are higher than in MA I guess). Car is being towed around because a tree fell on it and dented the roof and took off the passenger side mirror, rendering it "unsafe" enough not to drive. AAA towing is free but I have to show up with my card for them to move it.

As I was pulling out of the garage "parking lot" (glorified sidewalk space) to follow the tow truck, I failed to remember that I had pulled some kind of fancy maneuver to get in there around a telephone pole. BAM, my driver's side mirror is now held together by tape and I have a big ugly dent in the front quarter panel/door. Got an appointment with new garage for next week after all the insurance paperwork/appraisal is done, so at least this repair is already moving more quickly than the other one. SIGH. WHY DO I DO DUMB THINGS ALL THE TIME.

delicate flower

Ohhh, Lauren!

<3

LRB

SIGH. WHY DO I DO DUMB THINGS ALL THE TIME.

Not sure I would lump that in with anything else. It was just something that happened, not indicative of everything that happens. Could've been any of us.