Beginners and Beyond

Where is everyone Thursdailies (Read 29 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

3.4 and strength training.

delicate flower

<3

Cyberic

Cyberic

Man, I'm itching for my workout tomorrow. My last workout was Sunday. I should have done it today, but tomorrow I can take my sweet ol'time

MTA: Modified the "alert paces" from my workout to allow for slightly faster paces, if need be.

WU + 2 x (10min T W/1min jg) + 60E + 2 x (10min T W/1min jg) + CD

onemile

Man, I'm itching for my workout tomorrow. My last workout was Sunday. I should have done it today, but tomorrow I can take my sweet ol'time

MTA: Modified the "alert paces" from my workout to allow for slightly faster paces, if need be.

WU + 2 x (10min T W/1min jg) + 60E + 2 x (10min T W/1min jg) + CD

That looks like a good one. I bet the 2nd set will be tough.

I do not use pace alerts, drives me nuts. I WOULD "SPEED UP!" if I COULD 

Cyberic

That looks like a good one. I bet the 2nd set will be tough.

I do not use pace alerts, drives me nuts. I WOULD "SPEED UP!" if I COULD 

I did it once (pace alerts). It was last Sunday, because I didn't want to get confused in my workout with the multiple pace switching, so I wrote the paces down. The alerts came with specifying the pace, I guess.

Do you or anyone know how to get the watch to tell me at what pace to run, but not care if I do or don't?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We do not approve of this practice

I am going to keep onemile happy by not stopping for mid race pictures.  I'll waive at Darth Vader while I run by, though!

Went to Pilates, straight to OrangeTheory, did 2 miles there at incline and at 10mm (faster than my tempo yesterday), with a couple of minutes all out at 8:34mm, and then ran 5 with hubby.  Starting to like OTF more and more.  I can do some speed since intervals are normally short (1-3 minutes).

Damaris

I did it once (pace alerts). It was last Sunday, because I didn't want to get confused in my workout with the multiple pace switching, so I wrote the paces down. The alerts came with specifying the pace, I guess.

Do you or anyone know how to get the watch to tell me at what pace to run, but not care if I do or don't?

I honestly don't know how you guys keep track of those damn workouts.

Dave

Cyberic

I honestly don't know how you guys keep track of those damn workouts.

Easy if you program it and the watch tells you: Run 10 minutes at 6:30-6:40, then when that is over, it tells you what else to do.