Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #220 (Read 23 times)

sdWhiskers

My internet has been fairly stable today, which is nice.  I asked the boss how to code my timecard for all of the hours I did not work the past three days, and he said to just enter regular pay, so that's cool.  I was willing to use PTO.  Now I don't feel guilty about not working.

Sounds like your new job is at one of the good places to work.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

4.4 miles.

I've had several runs over the past few weeks that averaged 9:XX (instead of 10:XX). Which is not embarrassing but great 

Would be for me too.... Lol

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Running rest day, upper body strength & core. Found out that the news helicopter was to report on a police chase that occured in the neighborhood.

LRB

I've had several runs over the past few weeks that averaged 9:XX (instead of 10:XX). Which is not embarrassing but great 

I've been dropping 9:50s and 10:00s like it's my job lately. It's not so bad when you're soaring, as you are, but it's absolutely awful when you're out there stumbling. So whatever your stumbling pace is? THAT.

LRB

I ran 7.16 this morning.

It was another slow one but it didn't suck. I, of course don't really care about any of the slowness, it's just bad when you feel like complete shit, which today I didn't, so win.

The .16 was because I was going to try for 8 at the last minute, then thought better of it time-wise and came home (I would've been perilously close to punching in late).

onemile

I ran 7 at a 9:08 avg pace. My goal was to run slower than DaveP.  Mission accomplished.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

11.25 miles done on the TM. 11:34mm pace for this proud slow as fuck idiot.

Rubio's vet visit went well. Another 6 months before the next follow up. She is still satisfied that it's not cancer because he is doing great.

Damaris

DavePNW

I ran 7 at a 9:08 avg pace. My goal was to run slower than DaveP.  Mission accomplished.

You cut it pretty close. If I hadn't put the hammer down in mile 7 to drop an 8:40, things would've gone the other way.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

11.25 miles done on the TM. 11:34mm pace for this proud slow as fuck idiot.

Rubio's vet visit went well. Another 6 months before the next follow up. She is still satisfied that it's not cancer because he is doing great.

That's good news for your kitty.

I took Dorian and Jetta for a 3 mile walk early in the afternoon and then took them again to meet up with family for what ended up being 1.75 mile walk.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)