Beginners and Beyond

Post Raisin Bran WednesDAILIES (Read 36 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

I only set up a Facebook account because some of my friends from college were on it. We were all at a wedding and I was totally out of the loop on pretty much everything. At the time, I was in grad school and in my IT class, the professor was really selling how great social media was, so I got suckered in.

Baboon

delicate flower

I ran.  50 minute tempo run.  6 x 5 minutes with 1 minute recoveries.  I averaged about a 6:45 pace on the intervals, though the last two were slower.  7.02 total miles at 7:08 avg pace.  I can't remember what it's like to do a workout with fresh legs.

<3

onemile

5 + 4 strides.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Pilates was brutal but I can finally breathe through my run

Damaris

on my way to badass

4.34 miles.

I had a glimmer of mojo.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Cyberic

But, but, but, you have talked to me as well!!!!!!!!

Yes, Damaris, if you can find me on FB, and send me a friend request, I will accept it Smile

Cyberic

Ran 6.5. Taking it easy in the first week, as suggested by drum roll ->Hansons<-

LRB

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yes, Damaris, if you can find me on FB, and send me a friend request, I will accept it Smile

Tres facile!

Damaris

LRB

Yoga is done.  

I've been craving some Krusteaz honey wheat pancakes, and since I never seem to have time to make them for breakfast, I made them for dinner. lol

Cyberic

Tres facile!

You'll find me a boring FB friend. All my 4 posts per year are in French.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You'll find me a boring FB friend. All my 4 posts per year are in French.

Je parle Francais.  Good, at least I don't have to catch up on hundreds of posts. 

Damaris

LRB

Je parle Francais.  Good, at least I don't have to catch up on hundreds of posts. 

Him on the other hand...

Cyberic

Him on the other hand...

I do not even try keeping up. I have a FB account because it is useful sometimes. I spend 10x more time around here.

Cyberic

Him on the other hand...

Damn!