Beginners and Beyond

Penguin Groundhog Day Monday..Is It Spring Yet? (Read 21 times)

From the Internet.

D - thinking good thoughts for Trixie, hope it's nothing serious!

Robert31320

Team TJ

Hey y'all.

3.3 miles in drizzling rain this morning.  It was 61* at 5am this morning and forecast for 28* at the same time Tuesday   tired of the cold weather now.

I had a long conversation with myself this morning and I think I understand what I need to be doing with my running.  I've been in a terrible funk for a while now but that has to change.  I've said that a few times but I think I have an understanding of my path forward now.

Mitch, CONGRATS on the new little one.  Praying for better news for Mr. Jasper.

Running for TJ because he can't.

GinnyinPA

Robert - where do you want to go?

GinnyinPA

Talk about a cold front:  this morning when I walked the dog it was 39.  Since then the temperature had dropped and dropped.  At 5 pm it will be 23, real temperature, not wind chill.  I had hoped to take advantage of the warmth, but a friend came over and took us out to lunch.  By the time he left, it was 29 with 20 mph winds.  Brrr.

Robert31320

Team TJ

I just want to have fun running.  I stress myself over different things regarding my running and it gets not fun for me.  I have a plan to meet that need.

Robert - where do you want to go?

Running for TJ because he can't.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Hi Pens.  4 indoors for us and a lot of shovel cross training.

Congrats Mitch !!!

Nice PR, Brilliant.  Guess you will have to do a Disney run to meet the Dockets.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Looks like she does not have anything, which does not explain the vomiting but I'll take it.  Her liver is abnormal (numbers are normal, but it looks weird).  But she is the one that had liver disease, so maybe the liver is looking normal to her?

Damaris

hog4life

Damaris, I sure hope your kitty is okay.

Traci, enough with the cookie pics on FB!

I ended up with 7.1 miles, with 5x1200's and 400 recoveries. I tried to run the intervals at 8:00-8:10 mm pace, but haven't loaded the Garmin yet to see how close I was. I hate speed work, but after the workout, I actually feel pretty darned good.

GinnyinPA

D - I'm sorry about the sick cat.  How did the other one get out?  Did you have fun at the race?

Bin Running

Ginny, saw your post but no time to reply.. Still using my indoor track mostly and try to run outside for long run.

Managed to run 3 ez between dinner & sleep.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar