Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES FATHERSdailies (Read 37 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You've been sick for awhile.  Time to see a Dr?

You know what he is going to say about that!

Damaris

delicate flower

I am drinking a celebratory glass of wine 

Friend of my wife's is an on again/off again runner and is working to get back on again.  She's been tagging along with DW on her track workouts and said she is thinking about signing up for the Wineglass Marathon in New York in Sept.  I told DW to tell her friend to decide ASAP because that race sells out fast.  You get wine and a glass as part of your swag.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You can look all you want. Nothing compares to her weather. Nothing. Zero, zilch, nada. Not even the earth's core.

Lol. It has been semi cool here this weekend. We only got to 97F.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

I ran 14 miles in 80 degrees, for which my Garmin downgraded my training status from productive to unproductive.  So rude.

I was GOING to ride my bike to the dive shop (because even if I didn't need a dry suit hood, which I still need, I had to go get the dry suit hose removed from my regulator and I am a weakling who couldn't manage to do it myself), but then I decided that I could think of sixteen thousand things I'd rather do than crash through Times Square on a Sunday afternoon, so I took the subway instead.  I still would have preferred to stay in bed, but at least the hose is off now...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

RunningOnSand

You can look all you want. Nothing compares to her weather. Nothing. Zero, zilch, nada. Not even the earth's core.

LOL

Cyberic

You've been sick for awhile.  Time to see a Dr?

Thanks, but I just don't see doctors, except for a checkup every 5 years or so. Actually, my doctor told me last time that since I was nearing 50, she'd like to see me every two years. Yeah, yeah.

Ever since I started running I was never getting sick. I went like four years with nothing. Now it's been twice already in 2018.

I think I caught that when I went to the doc with my son last Monday. I didn't want to go, but the woman insisted. It was important, for our son.... So I said fine, I don't care. But then I had to go with him   Pretty sure that's where I got sick, because that is where all the sick people go. BTW, my son had nothing.

RunningOnSand

Friend of my wife's is an on again/off again runner and is working to get back on again.  She's been tagging along with DW on her track workouts and said she is thinking about signing up for the Wineglass Marathon in New York in Sept.  I told DW to tell her friend to decide ASAP because that race sells out fast.  You get wine and a glass as part of your swag.

Right now I'm seriously questioning why I didn't sign up for this race, and instead, I signed up for Hamilton Road 2 Hope. WTF?

RunningOnSand

Life is to be celebrated, so you are #winning

Cheers!

RunningOnSand

Lol. It has been semi cool here this weekend. We only got to 97F.

"Only".

FFS! That is wretchedly hot!

RunningOnSand

Thanks, but I just don't see doctors, except for a checkup every 5 years or so. Actually, my doctor told me last time that since I was nearing 50, she'd like to see me every two years. Yeah, yeah.

Ever since I started running I was never getting sick. I went like four years with nothing. Now it's been twice already in 2018.

I think I caught that when I went to the doc with my son last Monday. I didn't want to go, but the woman insisted. It was important, for our son.... So I said fine, I don't care. But then I had to go with him   Pretty sure that's where I got sick, because that is where all the sick people go. BTW, my son had nothing.

This is always the way it goes. Grr.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

13 done. Of course, my knee is achy this weekend and I am panicking since the accident. All in my head, I am sure.

Damaris