Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 30 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

4x1600m R:1min

Ouch.

I pedaled.  60 minutes. Some days this workout would have killed me, but my legs were there today and I had no problem with it.

Not sure if I mentioned this but I think it's time to get a new HRM strap.  Mine has been giving me a consistent 245 reading my last handful of workouts.  It starts at 245 and stays there.  Because Garmin.

<3

LRB

Ouch.

I pedaled.  60 minutes. Some days this workout would have killed me, but my legs were there today and I had no problem with it.

Not sure if I mentioned this but I think it's time to get a new HRM strap.  Mine has been giving me a consistent 245 reading my last handful of workouts.  It starts at 245 and stays there.  Because Garmin.

245?? Geezus, maybe you should dial down the effort a bit?

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core. And now an Irish Stout Cupcake.

LRB

4x1600m R:1min

If I jumped into pace after a warmup that short, my ankles, knees and hips would all detached from the joints! I can't do that.

Cyberic

If I jumped into pace after a warmup that short, my ankles, knees and hips would all detached from the joints! I can't do that.

Not ideal, especially on the square track, but I need to do what I need to do to fit in good workouts in 35 minutes.

Ran another 5 tonight. Nice and easy.

Cyberic

That sucks. I find the stupid strap is very finicky. It has to be tight and wet or it will just give me crazy readings. I have experimented with the wrist HR from the F3, and if I wear the watch strap very tight, it's accurate enough for me. So I might just use the chest strap in the winter when I wear the watch over my clothes. I'll see.

LRB

Not ideal, especially on the square track, but I need to do what I need to do to fit in good workouts in 35 minutes.

Ran another 5 tonight. Nice and easy.

Looks pretty damn ideal to me.

I ran 6. It sucked.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

5 more miles with hubby, 15 for the day.  I came back bitching about my calf and my hamstring, and knee.  And then I realized, I just ran 15 miles for the day, so STFU.

And I will repeat the Ouch comments above!

Damaris

Zelanie

Well I just got done with job #2, so I think it will be 1 mile for sure tonight.

From the Internet.

Wrong day! Whoops!