Beginners and Beyond

But it's Friday (Read 42 times)

DavePNW

What plan are you using, Dave? Pfitz, obviously, but which one?

12/70. I did 18/70 last time, but figured I could get away with 12 weeks. Not like I was sitting on my ass for the 6 weeks before that anyway.

Dave

Cyberic

70 miles per week. That explains why today wasn't a 5 miler. Although I can hear you argue that you were doing a 70 miler plan before and still had 5 milers to do. And to that, I'll just shut my mouth and keep quiet.

Cyberic

Dewpoint has gone down from 68 this morning to 59 right now. So the 82 degrees might not feel worse that this morning's 72. I'm gonna run home, then.

LRB

70 miles per week.

I think I have run that one time.

I had 68 once though.

LRB

Dewpoint has gone down from 68 this morning to 59 right now. So the 82 degrees might not feel worse that this morning's 72. I'm gonna run home, then.

Have you seen your countryman, Reid Coolsaet's kilometer splits from Rio?

Cyberic

Actually felt a little better than this morning.

Cyberic

Have you seen your countryman, Reid Coolsaet's kilometer splits from Rio?

I had not. When you see them run, they don't look like they're going that fast. If I were running at that pace, it would show that I'm running fast.

LRB

I had not. When you see them run, they don't look like they're going that fast. If I were running at that pace, it would show that I'm running fast.

That makes two of us.

Like this:

workinprogress11

After 2 hard days in a row (11 w/5x1200, 15 MLR), Pfitz usually throws in 5-6 recovery. Instead, it was 10 today. Not cool, Pfitz. Not cool. Got my revenge by running it really, really slow. I showed him.

Revenge, haha. I like that.

4 midday miles for me. It was a tad warmish.

Cyberic

That makes two of us.

Like this:

I wanna be Batman, you can be Robin.

LRB

I wanna be Batman, you can be Robin.

Nope, I'll be the guy behind Robin. 👍

Baboon

delicate flower

I heard from my coach today and have a short term plan set.  Another easy week, then start focusing on the running again, and run the Hartford Marathon on Oct 8.  Coach thinks I can have a good race.

<3

LRB

I heard from my coach today and have a short term plan set.  Another easy week, then start focusing on the running again, and run the Hartford Marathon on Oct 8.  Coach thinks I can have a good race.

Aw shit.

onemile

I ran 11 with 3x2 miles, 3 min recoveries

LRB

I ran 11 with 3x2 miles, 3 min recoveries

Running them as one split is better, but my stupid but runs them as two splits of one mile. That way, it doesn't seem as long even though it's the same distance.