Beginners and Beyond

The Longest MonDAILIES (Read 36 times)

LRB

Good morning,

Today is the official first day of summer which of course means the summer solstice. Also known as the day my old ass falls asleep while the sun is still out.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

You are not alone LRB.  I don't stay awake until dark in the summer.  Some evenings I want to go to bed, but have to wait on the chickens to roost so I can close their pen.  No lie.

I ran 10.1 pleasant miles.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

I ran 4. It's warm, I was sweating buckets by mile 1.5.

Mr MattM

I finished last week with 90 miles.

4 miles before the sun (the moon was awesome!)... more at lunch.

71 consecutive days.  724 miles and counting.

be curious; not judgmental

onemile

SRD - after 15 days of running in a row I am going to enjoy it.

Baboon

delicate flower

Oh...why hello there!  Well, no time to sit around savoring my Saturday race...I've got training to get to.  I was back in the pool early this morning after a week away.  2500 yards done.

<3

LRB

You are not alone LRB.  I don't stay awake until dark in the summer.  

I'm not sure there are many morning runners that do. lol

I know a ton of people who have chickens (a ton being way more than what I used to know). It seems as if raising them is the new thing to do, at least for us Yankees.

Cyberic

Biked to the track, ran at the track (5x1000 w/400, 7.3 miles total) and then biked to work.

Warmer out, so the intervals were tough. (3:50, 3:48, 3:50, 3:45, 3:46). A good 5-10 seconds on average slower pace than last week's 800s. Effort was there, though, so no problem.

I noticed a huge improvement in my plantar fasciitis when I bike to and from work. Last week I thought it was on a very good recovery path, and this weekend, I did not bike, and the pain came back almost as strong as before. So I'll keep biking.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Good morning, I was late to the dailies last night. It was a busy day, but I got in 3.3 miles that morning with Dorian in the stroller and Jetta on leash. Then took Rocky and Jetta on the trails around 7:30 PM, my 10 year old niece came with me on her bike. We did 5.4 miles.

I got a total of 52.4 miles for that week.

Today is rest day, at least from running.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

SRD.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

If Summer only just started today, we are fucked down here. Gah.  I have Pilates in a few minutes, 7 later today.  Having a late lunch with bluerun today!

Damaris

LRB

If Summer only just started today, we are fucked down here. Gah.  I have Pilates in a few minutes, 7 later today.  Having a late lunch with bluerun today!

It's officially summer today. It's been hot as hell for weeks.

MTA: Not as hot as Miami of course, because NOWHERE is. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's officially summer today. It's been hot as hell for months.

Damaris

LRB

^ Yeah I don't live there so I don't have that problem. 

Cyberic

MTA: Not as hot as Miami of course, because NOWHERE is. lol

I was in New Orleans in June 2010. I dunno if Miami is hotter than New Orleans, but if it is, I AINT EVER going to Miami.