Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies with a wintry mix (Read 29 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lol, Dave.  FLL or WPB?

We watched Ghost in the Shell. It was suprisingly very good.

Damaris

delicate flower

I never pay much attention to that shiz, haven't checked it in weeks, then I look and see we're in last place. WTF? I thought we had some good people. Are they sucking or not posting or what?

MTA: even the airport is hot here, ffs.

We are hitting our team goal nearly every week and don't need to do anything different.  I think a lot of people just way understated their goals for the year.  It's kind of ridiculous that we lose every week despite hitting our goal.  But whatever.

<3

Lol, Dave.  FLL or WPB?

FLL. Direct flight to Seattle - about 6.5 hours. 

Dave

onemile

I ran 10.5 with

2 wu
          3x (3k hard / 1k moderate)  
          1 cd

The 3k was supposed to be around half marathon pace with the 1k's around 7:45 pace

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We are hitting our team goal nearly every week and don't need to do anything different.  I think a lot of people just way understated their goals for the year.  It's kind of ridiculous that we lose every week despite hitting our goal.  But whatever.

And some teams are overkilling it there. It's hard when your team is doing what they are supposed to but still lose.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

And some teams are overkilling it there. It's hard when your team is doing what they are supposed to but still lose.

My team lost last week with 118%. Other team hit 140%, someone ran 115 race miles 

LRB

I saw Ghost in the Shell in 3D. The title is fitting as there was no attachment whatsoever with this film and its characters. I cannot say that it was necessarily bad, but for me, something was just missing. I dunno. :shrugs shoulders:

LRB

Lol, Dave.  FLL or WPB?

We watched Ghost in the Shell. It was suprisingly very good.

Looks like they're lining it up for a sequel.

LRB

I ran 10.5 with

2 wu
                    1 cd

The 3k was supposed to be around half marathon pace with the 1k's around 7:45 pace

You are such a good student. I, on the other hand, am not. lol

Cyberic

I ran 10.5 with

2 wu
                      1 cd

I've almost never done moderate recovery. 2-3 times. Very tough.

onemile

You are such a good student. I, on the other hand, am not. lol

You seem to be doing better this week

onemile

I've almost never done moderate recovery. 2-3 times. Very tough.

It is one of those things I wouldn't do without a coach assigning it. I like to run recoveries SLOW

No more marathons

My team lost last week with 118%. Other team hit 140%, someone ran 115 race miles 

Hee Hee Hee.

Yep, he won a 24 hour race.

And we were at 141.9%

But we're streaky - we'll probably get hammered this week - and we're only in third place.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

It is one of those things I wouldn't do without a coach assigning it. I like to run recoveries SLOW

Yep, that moderate recovery takes a lot of concentration.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

You seem to be doing better this week

Hold that thought, there's still a day left. lol