Beginners and Beyond

Mondailies (Read 34 times)

From the Internet.

+1

on good race vibes, Boon and Dave!

Also missed the bluerun PR yesterday!! Congrats!

RunningOnSand

Yes, that’s why it’s your job to figure it out. 

I’d be surprised if there wasn’t something, but don’t see anything about it on the website. Maybe something will pop up on race day.

I haven't read everything yet, but per your marathon's website,

• Will there be live tracking?

• Yes. You can receive Athlete Updates from the course by signing up with Athlinks. These updates can be shared via text, Facebook and Twitter.

RunningOnSand

Yikes, sorry to hear! Low morale certainly makes work unbearable.

+1. Sorry, Cy. Sounds like you have a pretty good feeling about it, though, in terms of whether you want to stay or start looking elsewhere.

RunningOnSand

Off work for the week, so got to run 6 miles in daylight.

I'm signing up for the mileage game. Funny how that seems to be motivation for running, cause my stellar race results over the past few years sure aren't motivating.

Cyberic, hope you get some answers in the meeting. I guess you could say I am on the other side in that I am in school administration. Is it the type of thing where the school folks aren't quite sure what it is they want/need?

Whiskers, please tell me you get a shirt in addition to the hat for that price.

I can so relate.

Have fun running in the daylight. Smile

RunningOnSand

There is a costume contest at 7:00 and the creativity and ingenuity of humans is absolutely incredible. That appreciation grows even deeper when you see a runner dressed as a turkey pass you during the event, being "chased" by runners dressed as a knife and a fork, among many, many others!

LOL, LOL, LOL. Big grin

DavePNW

• Yes. You can receive Athlete Updates from the course by signing up with Athlinks. These updates can be shared via text, Facebook and Twitter.

Ha, I guess I should read that thing more carefully. I just need to know where/when I can pick up my bib, and where TF I can park. That is a main stress point right now. Parking down there is a cluster anytime, so I can’t imagine on marathon day.

Dave

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Who is signing up for 2020 in 2020?

I would love to play.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

RunningOnSand

Ha, I guess I should read that thing more carefully. I just need to know where/when I can pick up my bib, and where TF I can park. That is a main stress point right now. Parking down there is a cluster anytime, so I can’t imagine on marathon day.

Given how much traffic we encountered last summer, I can't imagine your traffic situation. Parking is always stressful, anyways, though. At least for me.

RunningOnSand

I would love to play.

I love my team--it's very supportive. I'm not sure I'll sign up next year, though, just b/c I'm not sure how much I want to run. I'm still not feeling the love.

I ran 5 today, and my right Achilles has been bugging me since last week is really starting to complain today. Not during my runs, but just after. It feels achey--not sharp at all. I'm trying to decide whether to run through it or take a day off and start running every other day. IDK.

GinnyinPA

I ran 6.7.

Usually by the time I decide that shoes won't work for me, they're too worn or dirty for me to return. I end up donating them instead, eventually. I don't usually buy new models without trying them on and running around the parking lot though. Our LRS has gone out of business, so it's a one hour drive to the nearest one now so I may end up just ordering online and hoping the new model works as well as the old one.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I love my team--it's very supportive. I'm not sure I'll sign up next year, though, just b/c I'm not sure how much I want to run. I'm still not feeling the love.

I ran 5 today, and my right Achilles has been bugging me since last week is really starting to complain today. Not during my runs, but just after. It feels achey--not sharp at all. I'm trying to decide whether to run through it or take a day off and start running every other day. IDK.

I have not seen anything about registration being open yet. 

Damaris

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I have not seen anything about registration being open yet. 

There a thread in the General Running Forum for the 2020 in 2020 game.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                                06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

bluerun

Super B****

on good race vibes, Boon and Dave!

Also missed the bluerun PR yesterday!! Congrats!

Thanks

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

Be glad it’s not that stupid RaceJoy app

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Baboon

delicate flower

it's for us so we don't have to wait an extra 5 hours until you decide to tell us, hello?

There is a decent chance my race will be over before the Sunday dailies are even started.

<3