Beginners and Beyond

Fat Tuesday (Read 44 times)

LRB

I thought of doubling yesterday, since my wife "requested" I take a RD today so I could watch the baby while she got the other two ready for their first day of school.  Then I got home from work, and I was like lolololololhahahahaha I am not running again today.

When you are slaving to the schedule for a goal race, there is no lol. lol

You drag yourself out there and get it done.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I am ridiculously impressed by this.

Also, I think you're crazy.

you would not be far from the truth 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Hip Redux

It's like Inception, but if LRB was Leonardo Dicaprio.

Really weird

workinprogress11

My daughter got married this weekend!  We had an incredibly awesome time and it was pretty much weddingpalooza for the entire week so I didn't run a single mile.

Until my running mojo is back, I won't report mileage cause I'm gonna ditch the watch for a while, but I'll pop in to say hi and marvel that some of you are up running about an hour or two after I normally go to bed.

cjones1

When you are slaving to the schedule for a goal race, there is no lol. lol

You drag yourself out there and get it done.

Maybe, if I didn't have the more appealing option of just switching my RD from Thursday to Tuesday.  It was not happening last night lol.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

LRB

It's like Inception, but if LRB was Leonardo Dicaprio.

I loved that movie! I could play Cobb. Cool

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Calling it a night most nights before 9:30 is the only way I am able to pull it off. Shit, last night I was out before 8:00, what??

I am seeving dinner at that hour and then I have to work some more or spend time with my husband.  It's barely sundown by then sheesh.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So not only can I outdrink you but also outawake you?

Damaris

LRB

So not only can I outdrink you but also outawake you?

lol - at everything it seems, probably at card games too FFS.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I would love to be in bed by 9-9:30, before Dorian arrived, I took 8:30-9:00 PM bedtime for granted, now I miss it so much. It's messed up, he has my early bird genes but has DH's "gunning it until the midnight hour" bad habits  , most times Dorian doesn't even want to fall asleep as long as Daddy is still up 

I'm lucky if I can be in bed by 10:00 most nights, but I find most nights I am fall asleep around 11 PM 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

Is DaveP a Flounders fan now? There's supposed to be some kind of Flounders race coming up.

This came today FFS.

Wtf, FFS?

LRB

Wtf, FFS?

My 220 is allergic to the track, apparently. It's fine otherwise.

B-Plus

My 220 is allergic to the track, apparently. It's fine otherwise.

Mine gets stuck on updating anytime I upload workouts by Bluetooth from my phone. I mean whenever I'm done with any workout it gets stuck there until I put it on the charger. I checked the Garmin forums and it seems to be a known issue with no real solution. Hard reset works, and apparently you can hack into the watch and change some of th code.

Cyberic

Baboon, is your wife doing the full IronMan? I saw a sign today (they're all over but today I paid attention) that it's 3.8 km swim, 180 km bike, followed by a full marathon

LRB

My daughter got married this weekend!  We had an incredibly awesome time and it was pretty much weddingpalooza for the entire week so I didn't run a single mile.

Until my running mojo is back, I won't report mileage cause I'm gonna ditch the watch for a while, but I'll pop in to say hi and marvel that some of you are up running about an hour or two after I normally go to bed.

You are funny! The break will do you good.