Beginners and Beyond

Tuesdailies (Read 43 times)

StepbyStep-SH

I ended up with a complete rest day: no shoveling. Thanks to this young man.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

Merino wool base layer + Nike Pro top. Light weight capris with Under Armour Cold gear tights on tops. Wool socks. Hat.

You had on plenty, cold weather running just isn't your thing.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Very nice.

LRB

That driveway is huge!

DavePNW

Nothing to add to others' comments to HCK2, except at 35 I'd have shorts on. 

Dave

B-Plus

Great photo Scotty. I have a pic of my own to share. AG bling from RnR Vancouver in October finally arrived. I considered a "PM to Baboon" post since he ALWAYS has to ask. This thing is freaking huge!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Badass B!

Hip Redux

Great photo Scotty. I have a pic of my own to share. AG bling from RnR Vancouver in October finally arrived. I considered a "PM to Baboon" post since he ALWAYS has to ask. This thing is freaking huge!

What was first place?  A monument at the local state capitol?

B-Plus

What was first place?  A monument at the local state capitol?

Lol, just one! That's in comparison to the 3 Terry Fox statues at the football stadium (that's well deserved though, imo).

StepbyStep-SH

That driveway is huge!

Not really - two cars wide, two cars deep. And with only an inch or so of snow, I think it took him less than 30 minutes. But I was very impressed he quite willing did it, and did a great job, too.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

DavePNW

Re: Adrenalines

The most boring shoe collection ever.

Dave

DavePNW

Re-posting pic because of awesomeness.

Dave

B-Plus

Likewise. Actually, I'd like to see a pic of Damaris' collection, but I don't think there's a wide enough angle lense out there to get everything in.

Re: Adrenalines

The most boring shoe collection ever.

Cyberic

Just came back from the Tap House Grill, where I had a very good steak and fries, and 2 pints of Mac and Jack's African amber. Very nice place, I'd go there quite often if one existed near my place. What's cool about Seattle is they have craft beer on tap everywhere. Yesterday we went at Buffalo Wild Wings and they had some craft beer there. Not 160 varieties, but they did have some. A comparable place in Montreal would only serve macro brewery beers. In an Italian restaurant we went on our first meal here, they had craft beer.

I tried a few beers at the Pike Pub & Brewery (went there 2 times). Good beer but the place itself is not so much fun. I don't know about tomorrow, but the Tap House will surely be a good candidate!

Beer wise, this place beats Montreal easily. We have great craft beer also, but it's just not as ever present as it is here.

onemile

I ran 9 with 12x400 at 6:27 with 90 second recoveries.  In the Saucony Fastwich 5.