Beginners and Beyond

WinDAILIES (Read 35 times)

LRB

I gave a silver star once and got my ass chewed off, so I ain't giving shit else ever again. lol

Zelanie

I gave a silver star once and got my ass chewed off, so I ain't giving shit else ever again. lol

No more marathons

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

lol

She's got a million of them.

Cyberic

You would come up with a formula that exactly excludes all of us from ever earning stars, with the calculations behind it to prove that we're not worthy.

What? Nah, you've got me wrong. I'm all for free virtual bling. Of course, if you asked me to come up with such a formula... 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

No, your cat; Hershey.

LOL.  Nothing.  So far, they have found nothing but the kidney being slightly deformed (nothing abnormal unless the chemistry comes back bad), and a bacteria.  Some crystals in the urine starting to form but that's not rare with his prior history.  Overall, $700 so far and he has nothing major.  But chemistry and culture for the bacteria are pending still.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 with 5 miles at HM effort. Got out in between the heavy rain and the high winds. Now to see how many idiot neighbors put out recycling with a forecast of 50 mph winds. Nothing starts a Monday morning out on a good note cleaning up others trash.

Runshortii, nice PR.

Runshortii

Thanks everyone! Definitely gave me a mental boost

WC - I feel like it is easier for me to stick with a running plan when I train for HMs (and attempt to train for marathons) but I do enjoy short races a lot.  I do better at longer distances, but 5Ks are such a mental challenge I love it.

LRB

8 with 5 miles at HM effort. Got out in between the heavy rain and the high winds. Now to see how many idiot neighbors put out recycling with a forecast of 50 mph winds. Nothing starts a Monday morning out on a good note cleaning up others trash.

Runshortii, nice PR.

Nice run. Tough.

onemile

16 miles and 63ish for the week

Congrats on the PR runshortii

Zelanie

I ran 8.  Zoe is fine today, but I still made them take a RD.

delicate flower

After 8 years I finally have a new 5K PR! 

That's pretty awesome!  That is a long time to go between PR's.  Nice work.

<3

Cyberic

16 miles and 63ish for the week