Beginners and Beyond

Such is SaturDAILIES (Read 40 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Garmin error!

Totally different routes.

Little Blue

Yesterday was 6.07, so I figure it evens itself out.

No no no no no no nonononono. You're making my head asplode.

MTA:  to correct a spelling error.  See, I can't even think straight.

Half Crazy K 2.0

MTA:  to correct a spelling error.  See, I can't even think straight.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

LRB

lol at D. I thought about you when I first saw it.

LRB

I took a nap.

It's hard to believe but all I had to eat after last night's dud was a Kind bar, a banana, some chocolate covered blueberries and a cold sweet potato FFS.

I am going to make up for that in one fell swoop here shortly as I am heading out to my favorite Italian restaurant to do some serious damage.

For starters, one of everything sounds about right!

happylily

After 10 days of practically living outdoors 100% of the time, my run in the garage last night killed a little bit of my spirit and today I could only do 12 miles. After the first 10, I wanted to cry out of boredom. So after my first aid course tomorrow, I will have to really whip myself to make me climb on my machine. Of course, I could also run outside, but that would be like wimping out. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

onemile

After 10 days of practically living outdoors 100% of the time, my run in the garage last night killed a little bit of my spirit and today I could only do 12 miles. After the first 10, I wanted to cry out of boredom. So after my first aid course tomorrow, I will have to really whip myself to make me climb on my machine. Of course, I could also run outside, but that would be like wimping out. Big grin

I really don't understand this... 

onemile

I took a nap.

It's hard to believe but all I had to eat after last night's dud was a Kind bar, a banana, some chocolate covered blueberries and a cold sweet potato FFS.

Leftovers?

happylily

I really don't understand this... 

It was just a joke. A reply to people who think that running TMs is easier than roads...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Leftovers?

Yes. I bake 5 or 6 at one time then bag 'em separately for the week. It's actually a tasty snack when baked for two hours or more, which allows the natural sugars to release.

Having said that last night was probably the most underwhelming post-race meal I have ever had.

onemile

It was just a joke. A reply to people who think that running TMs is easier than roads...

So do you really prefer the treadmill? Or are you trying to punish yourself / build mental toughness?

onemile

Yes. I bake 5 or 6 at one time then bag 'em separately for the week. It's actually a tasty snack when baked for two hours or more, which allows the natural sugars to release.

Having said that last night was probably the most underwhelming post-race meal I have ever had.

It actually sounds good to me.  Maybe I will pick some up. I need to run to the butcher shop.

Fitting since you only raced 1 mile.    Too bad you don't eat meat... I know a really good burger spot in Indianapolis.

Half Crazy K 2.0

It actually sounds good to me.  Maybe I will pick some up. I need to run to the butcher shop.

Fitting since you only raced 1 mile.    Too bad you don't eat meat... I know a really good burger spot in Indianapolis.

You are going to push me over the edge. I have been craving a burger for the last week or so. Now I know what I am having for dinner.

LRB

If these lackluster performances keep up, I may start! I can pretty much eat anywhere, even steak houses. There is always something available, being there does not bother me.