Beginners and Beyond

Week 47 Penguins are hitting the cider!! (11/17-11/23) (Read 11 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  RD for me.  They should be delivering my piano today.  They better, ha!

Lew, hoping today is better.

HopesMom, glad the back is better.

Damaris

GinnyinPA

HM - good luck with your directing test tonight.

Lew - I hope today is a bit less hectic than yesterday.

D - enjoy your piano

I plan to run 6-8 this afternoon.

Singer who runs a smidge

Hi all!  Directing went well last night I think.  My director thinks I will pass the module, I figure either way I'm good.  It would be nice if I passed, but no major hassle if I need to do it again.  I think my chorus was more tense about it than I was!  They so wanted to do well for me, and they sounded good, and lots of fun was had by all.

Weights done this morning (I had to talk myself into it), but no biking.  I got caught up chatting with DH and was EXTREMELY late leaving for work, so I figured I didn't really have time to bike.  Then when I got here it was raining, so that's all good.

We have a scheduled power outage tomorrow, so we'll need to shut the lab down tonight.  I will probably get that going around 4:00, and then leave as soon as everything is down.  I'll be coming back in tomorrow afternoon (yay) to restart the instruments.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Spent two hours practicing last night (piano).  I have 6 and weights tonight.

Ginny, hope the run went well.

HopesMom, yay for the weights.  Good luck with the power shutdown.

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

Hooray for the piano!!! 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.