Beginners and Beyond

Thursdailies Suck (Read 52 times)

It's probably Madison or nothing at all. Leaning toward nothing at all. I'm not traveling again in the next couple weeks.

According to findmymarathon.com, a 3:15 at IMM gives you a 3:17:30 at Madison. So yeah, hillier. But still PR potential I'd think, based on where you're at.

Dave

oldfartrunner

Dave: holy shiz! Your knees!!!

Onemile: sweet Gracie. You’ve got her at the very best place (vet) and soon you’ll be able to be with her.

LM: that sucks your cherub is catching your virus. Hoping it’s short lived.

+1 to the Strassburg sock recommendation for PF.

Bluerun, that looks amazing.

OFR, no kidding!! My poor body hates me from the chocolate overload.

Bread, where are you?

twisted, I hope you are staying.

Yeah, I've been eating more after the Half, Sad  and I think it's the time of year too?  I always get hungrier around the Winter.

I think Bread started a new baking job and is probably working more. At least I remember him saying something like that. Smile

Did you see Twisted's  race report?

https://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/9891eff2a52442a4b40f5d87dedacb6a/resume#focus

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Just landed to see Gracie’s pic and then talk about LRB wearing high heels or something. Anything else I missed?

Damaris

Once I did this, the problem practically went away. Except, I still have it of course (probably will forever), but the searing pain in my arch completely disappeared. Now I just have the occasional tightness in my heel but it doesn't hurt or affect my gait as it once did.

PF is a beast. I've been dealing with it since December. I got it to the point where it is manageable though, and I am good with that.

Dude, give it another year, you might ditch it completely. I haven't had the getting out of bed foot pain in forever. It gradually just totally went away.   Now my ATs are a whole nother story.  They hate me.

onemile

According to findmymarathon.com, a 3:15 at IMM gives you a 3:17:30 at Madison. So yeah, hillier. But still PR potential I'd think, based on where you're at.

From the reviews..

"At least 22 major hills and 12 minor hills."

I am not a good hill runner and I think I'll pass

oldfartrunner

Dude, give it another year, you might ditch it completely. I haven't had the getting out of bed foot pain in forever. It gradually just totally went away.   Now my ATs are a whole nother story.  They hate me.

Oh No!  You didn't say that did you.