Beginners and Beyond

D and D SunDAILIES (Read 55 times)

RunningOnSand

Dailies; you killed it today!

Dave, awesome race and PR. That’s so huge (like that medal?!?).

cyber, congrats to your DD. Proud papa! How awesome.

docket, awesome race! I’m still in awe over your racing schedule.

jayB, your workout sounds tough!

I was going to try for some EZ miles, but needed to work a few hours this afternoon and didn’t want to run the risk of tiring myself out. That sounds so lame typing that out. Anyway, I opted for a rest day. Tomorrow’s another SRD. These legs will be ready to run by Tues!

I'm catching up, so this is another latergram post:

Dave, um, hello, you just raced the everloving shit out of that thing, and OMG, I can't even fathom.  So, so, so well done.  Also, I feel the hardware is proportionally commiserate with your awesome.  And that's a cool ass beanie.

Cyber, that's so cool about your kid.  Obvs you're a good running role model Wink  Congrats to her, and to you by association!

Docket, I'm new here, so only just now starting to understand the depth and breadth of your marathoning situation.  Holy hell, you run a lot of them, and holy hell you are awesome!  Is there a picture of this medal somewhere?  I want to see it.  Congrats on slaying another dragon!

ZZY, nice 10K!  That's moving it.  Also, nice stairs the other day.  I still can barely walk up more than 2 flights without wondering if Imma need to call the medic.  Stairs are way harder than this running thing.