Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies! where's spring? (Read 34 times)

Zelanie

I ran 10 miles today. 

LRB

I ran 10 miles today. 

Wonderful. Smile

delicate flower

I ran 10 miles today. 

POTD

<3

Zelanie

POTD

Thanks guys!  The silly thing is wearing the aircast around all day and getting all kinds of sympathy and people trying to help me with stuff, then taking it off and just getting out there to run! I did compromise and wear calf sleeves.

My watch says I lost 2 VO2Max, but I'm hoping that's just because it was 70 degrees and full sun and I decided to wear a dark long sleeve shirt and no visor or anything shady.

Walking the dogs now. Back in the aircast.  I stretched a ton after my run and did a full lap walk to cool down. Hopefully that will help. Then I'll do my exercises later. If I recover well, it's 10 again tomorrow and then my strength workout on the Alter G Monday.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I think the trail shoes I wore this morning aren't going to work for me, I've only worn them twice now and the first time didn't feel bad (the week after the LBLM). But this time about 4-6 miles into the run, I began to feel a tightness on the inside of my left foot towards the arch, it just feels like it seriously needs a good massage or stretch...

Hoping I can get up in the morning and shoot for 6.2 miles, hopefully this irritation is gone by then.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

I ran 10 miles today. 

BOOM!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran 10 with hubby outside.  It was just 80F so it was nice and windy.

Z, Boom!  Very happy for you!  How did the shins feel?

Damaris

Zelanie

Ran 10 with hubby outside.  It was just 80F so it was nice and windy.

Z, Boom!  Very happy for you!  How did the shins feel?

Not bad. I could feel it, but it wasn't even close to pain. Hopefully the magic of 3 weeks off and a little caution will be enough.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sounds good.

Damaris

workinprogress11