Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies (Read 36 times)

Hip Redux

B-Plus

I ran just under 11.

DavePNW

Felt pretty nice out today, good to be back outside after another week of treadmilling. 9 miles easy.

Dave

StepbyStep-SH

Slept in, then made pancakes for breakfast. I'm going to miss sleeping in on Saturdays when my knee heals and I'm back to early morning long runs.

Went to the Y mid-morning to do strength training. I didn't think at the time that I'd worked all that hard, but I had that awesome shaky-muscles feeling afterwards, so apparently it was a decent workout.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

DavePNW

Slept in, then made pancakes for breakfast. I'm going to miss sleeping in on Saturdays when my knee heals and I'm back to early morning long runs.

And your family is going to miss the pancakes.

Dave

LRB

Afternoon!  10 miles with hubby done.  Off to see Blackhat.

If that's the cyber hacker thingy I'm going to see it Monday.

From the Internet.

Hi dailies! 3 miles this morning in 9F. Glad I moved my long run to Sunday, I was warm enough for a short run but I think I'd have gotten cold around mile 7-8 and it was hard to breathe through my buff after about the halfway point.

Hip Redux

Speaking of movies, we're off to see Wild tonight.

DavePNW

We seem to never go out to movies. Unless you count my daughter, who always goes to see the latest animated film as soon as it's released. And yes she's 18, but loves them. I won't complain about her taste since she is also the only one who will watch all the cheesy Marvel superhero movies with me.

Anyway, we noticed that Gone Girl just showed up on On Demand. Any reviews?

Dave

Zelanie

Anyway, we noticed that Gone Girl just showed up on On Demand. Any reviews?

I thought it was good.  Creepy and graphic, though, in parts.  The people who read the book said don't bother, because it's identical.  Since I didn't read it, I didn't have that problem. Smile

RD here.

LRB

I am headed to White Castle for the first time in a million years! 

DavePNW

For the brand new veggie sliders?

Dave

Zelanie

Let me know if it's worth the stop if I'm ever somewhere that has one.

Cyberic

90 minutes in 1 degree, -13 F windchill. Used the YakTrax. Pretty uncomfortable to run with those, I can feel some of the spots where the spikes (pins) are. But they stayed on the shoes, and I was shure footed even on the very icy botanical garden trails.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I don't even think we have a White Castle nearby.

Damaris