Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #134 (Read 28 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I do have a question. Will be actually be at 100 people gatherings by then? We are at 25 right now. My Memorial Day 5K was moved to August due to this.

So far here yes, it's still on... I mean they had sold all 100 spots and even opened up a few more and they've got a 5k and some kid run but,  Though they are staggering the start times for each and will even spread out the 10k people.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So far here yes, it's still on... I mean they had sold all 100 spots and even opened up a few more and they've got a 5k and some kid run but,  Though they are staggering the start times for each and will even spread out the 10k people.

It won't matter if they stagger, the total has to comply with the latest order. We shall see what Stage we are by then. I suspect we will go into Stage 3 then back to 2, etc. for a while.

Damaris

It won't matter if they stagger, the total has to comply with the latest order. We shall see what Stage we are by then. I suspect we will go into Stage 3 then back to 2, etc. for a while.

Yeah that race is not happening.

Dave