Beginners and Beyond

Longueuil Half-Marathon RR (Read 30 times)

workinprogress11

You don't have to be able to comprehend min/k to see that those splits are beautiful! Nice work and congrats on the NYCMQ!

+1

That was a perfectly executed race. Qualifying for NYCM must be pretty exciting. Great job!

Cyberic

Thanks Lauren.

Dave, the RA calculator seems agressive also. I did Yasso 800s, 6-7 weeks ago, and everyone says they're agressive, and I did them in an avg of 3:05.

Thanks WIP. Not sure I want to go, but it feels fantastic knowing I can. I'm reaching goals I never thought possible a few years back.

Dave, the RA calculator seems agressive also. I did Yasso 800s, 6-7 weeks ago, and everyone says they're agressive, and I did them in an avg of 3:05.

Well I think that's a good ballpark for you. You're not running a marathon anytime soon anyway, so sort of irrelevant. By the time you do decide to do one, you'll probably be shooting for sub-3.

Dave

Zelanie

Those are some damn good splits in "standard" or metric!  I hope the girl follows through on the wine offer!

Cyberic

Those are some damn good splits in "standard" or metric!  I hope the girl follows through on the wine offer!

Thank you. She said she was going to buy it, because she said so, but I don't want it. I don't like wine.