Beginners and Beyond

National Running Day Wednesdailies. (Read 64 times)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Good evening all.  I had a bit of a busy day between mowing my yard and taking my mom to the airport for her trip to Peru, so I ended up just going early to my group run to squeeze in a few extra miles as opposed to doing the double I usually would have.  I got 4 in before, and 5 with the group for 9 total.  I did my run in my new Asics Gel Lyte 33 v2...they seem like a pretty cool shoe and are a much needed addition to the rotation.

Catch you on the rebound!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Will run for scenery.

Just finished 5 on the TM, mostly at 10, but with some halfs thrown in at 9, 9, and 8.

Now I'm having a cold Ranger IPA while's I grill me a burger.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Hip Redux

4.5 miles done on a new trail.  WHOO!  It's actually the location of an upcoming trail race, so I figured I'd go scout it out.  A few places the trail was washed out from the rain we had, and the work arounds got me totally turned around.  I got lost. lol   But I made it out and before it got dark, so I call that a success.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Baboon, sounds like the running is going great.  I am so glad to read about your workouts again!

Damaris

Hi dailies:

8 miles at recovery pace, one of my worst runs in a while.  Felt exhausted and nauseous, cut back from my planned 13, went home and napped for almost 4 hours.

In better news:

Congratulations - you are now committed to share the Erie experience with us on September 15, 2013.
            Good luck with your training!

Predicted Finish Time (6 hour time limit):

02:59

B-Plus

Sorry it didn't go well for you today Jay. But it sounds like you made the right decision. Also, congrats on deciding on your fall race and registering.