Beginners and Beyond

TuesDailies like it humid (Read 30 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Note to self:  eating 4 pieces of chocolate and a small bag of skittles 20 minutes before an after work 4 mile run is quite possibly contraindicated.

Here's hoping that mama DR is able to escape the worst of Maria.

Don't forget my dad. Lol.  Although he has water.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Note to self:  eating 4 pieces of chocolate and a small bag of skittles 20 minutes before an after work 4 mile run is quite possibly contraindicated.

That probably wouldn't bother me too much. Now, eating cherries pre-run, bad, bad idea. Apples, not so good.

No more marathons

That probably wouldn't bother me too much. Now, eating cherries pre-run, bad, bad idea. Apples, not so good.

I don't know if it was a sugar crash or what.  But that was the most god awful run in some time.  Felt light headed at about three miles.

I'll get my watch to sync and you'll see what I mean.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Half Crazy K 2.0

I don't know if it was a sugar crash or what.  But that was the most god awful run in some time.  Felt light headed at about three miles.

I'll get my watch to sync and you'll see what I mean.

Could be. Guess it would depend when & what you had ate prior to that. If I had my usual afternoon snack plus candy, I probably would be ok. Just candy would likely be a big time crash.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We decided to run outside just as a major thunder storm started. Finally ran 4 at 9pm. Sheesh.

Damaris