Beginners and Beyond

Sleepy SunDAILIES (Read 35 times)

Good Morning Runners!

Whatcha got today? Anyone racing?

SRD for me.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

LRB

Whatcha got today?

I need to burn off them two grilled artichoke ciabattas I scarfed down last night for one thing. Let's start there. lol

bluerun

Super B****

I “raced.”  If you can call it that.  (I suck, so you really can’t.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Baboon

delicate flower

Sleepy Sunday indeed.  Wife went for her run early this morning and I didn't feel like it, so I'll do mine in a couple of hours.

<3

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

10 miles through three parks, then home in time to stretch and shower before taking the family to the 10:40 showing of that movie.  Slower than yesterday's 8, but to be expected after a late night. A good run.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
            10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 8 miles tonight.

Damaris

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Ran 3:04 today at the flying pig. I didn’t think I had it in me. I was toast by mile 6, honestly. I just kept thinking about how Desi Linden felt that way, and I hung in there as well as I ever have. I’m excited to see the series results from the 4 races as I think I have a good chance. I guess it doesn’t matter too much though because I’m just so excited to see my efforts paying off again.

hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That is awesome, SIAR!  And yeah, that race is so hilly, I'm normally done by Mile 8, lol.  What did you think about that park with those 3 miles from 6-8?  That's how KY was as well.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Ran 3:04 today and kicked ass at the flying pig. I didn’t think I had it in me. I was toast by mile 6, honestly. I just kept thinking about how Desi Linden felt that way, and I hung in there as well as I ever have. I’m excited to see the series results from the 4 races as I think I have a good chance. I guess it doesn’t matter too much though because I’m just so excited to see my efforts paying off again.

hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Awesome job!!!!

DavePNW

Ran 3:04 today at the flying pig. 

Nice!

Dave

RunningOnSand

Blue, give us a RR. I'm sure you didn't suck, like you think you did.

Fred, sounds like a great start to the day.

I ran a super super slow 4. Way better than yesterday, but given my molasses pace, I'd have been angry if it was hard.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

SIAR, damnation!

I rode 50 slow miles. I thought my legs were tired for yesterday's run, ha.  This week's workout duration is a new high for me, nearly 19 hours.  That's a little more time than it took to run my 100 mile weeks.  Rolling, rolling, rolling.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

KCRuns

Blue, I’m sure you didn’t suck!

SIAR, amazing job! I don’t know how you do back to back weekends like that AND run a 3:04 after all the other races you did Friday and Saturday, that’s just really impressive!

I ran a little over 7 this morning. It was 50ish degrees, partly cloudy, breezy, a really great morning to run by the lake.

Cyberic

Awesome SIAR! The time itself, but mostly because it exceeds your expectations.

I ran 24.85 miles. The first  half of those on flat land, and the last half on the local mountain. Getting the legs ready for the 50K in 6 weeks.

LRB

I “raced.”  If you can call it that.  (I suck, so you really can’t.)

3 minutes off your PR coming three weeks post-Boston is about the right amount of suck for anyone not named Boon.