Beginners and Beyond

The FOURTH (Read 46 times)

delicate flower

That was cherry picking at its finest 

I assume you won prizes!  Congrats IMO!

I just got back from a swim.  1762 yards (about a mile) in 45 minutes in a cold lake with the Ironwomen trainees.  I am so tired.     

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lazy ass day #3.  Slept until 8, which with 3 kids, is freakin unheard of.  Lunch with the family and a barbecue and swimming tonight.

Oh and I called some girl in the target parking lot an asshole this afternoon for stealing the parking spot I was clearly waiting on.  Not one of my finer moments, especially when my 5 year old says daddy is that a bad word? Oops. Smile

Haha!!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Not one of my finer moments, especially when my 5 year old says daddy is that a bad word? Oops. Smile

It is only bad if it is misused.

He is performing at the Fox tomorrow with special guest Rodriguez.

Cool! Did you ever see the documentary on Rodriguez? Excellent film, fascinating story.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Made it to 4 miles and quit.  I need my marathon plan soon before my mojo divorces me.  LOL.

Damaris

B-Plus

I assume you won prizes!  Congrats IMO!

I just got back from a swim.  1762 yards (about a mile) in 45 minutes in a cold lake with the Ironwomen trainees.  I am so tired.     

I entered a small race and won! Actually I tied, but I'm listed as #1. Almost a minute slower than my last 5k, FFS

B-Plus

Made it to 4 miles and quit.  I need my marathon plan soon before my mojo divorces me.  LOL.

At least you can start DSU sooner.

LRB

I entered a small race and won! Actually I tied, but I'm listed as #1. Almost a minute slower than my last 5k, FFS

Nicely done! Even more so that you raced without a watch, FFS.

Swag?

delicate flower

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

At least you can start DSU sooner.

My exact thoughts as I clicked stop on the TM.  LOL.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats!!!!

Damaris

Cyberic

Congrats B+

Zelanie

Congrats, B+!

I did another run in midday heat, although I did break it up. I ran to my MIL's house, watched the soccer game, and ran home. It wasn't too bad on the way there, but was 95 and still climbing when I left. I took it easy and got home, 11 total.

Congrats B+ and Bluesky!

Hell Week is OVER and things in general seem to be returning to some semblance of happiness.  It's a good place to be.

Dave