Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES! (Read 38 times)

Cyberic

It is supposed to snow anywhere from 3 to 5 inches overnight (or none), which means I could be in one of four places for my run tomorrow in a 50 mile damn radius. As such, I get to go to sleep not knowing what I am running in the morning, or where.

#runnerproblems

Snow this time of year is often followed by rain, which turns any walk outdoors in a mandatory change of socks. Running in that is hard to beat.

Hip Redux

It is supposed to snow anywhere from 3 to 5 inches overnight (or none), which means I could be in one of four places for my run tomorrow in a 50 mile damn radius. As such, I get to go to sleep not knowing what I am running in the morning, or where.

#runnerproblems

My current mood about all this "spring weather"?   FTS

Half Crazy K 2.0

My current mood about all this "spring weather"?   FTS

70 & sunny here. 

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

70 & sunny here. 

We had that at Christmas, which makes the snow, wind and rain expected tomorrow seem even worse.

As such, I get to go to sleep not knowing what I am running in the morning, or where.

That sounds terrible. It has never snowed on the TM yet. 

10.15 done. I might like the Brooks Pure Flow more than Elixirs, and that is saying a lot.

Hip Redux

We had that at Christmas, which makes the snow, wind and rain expected tomorrow seem even worse.

Right?  I was in short sleeves in February and am now planning on layers to run outside tomorrow.  WTF.

Dave - PFFFFFFT.

Dave

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

In my prime I did the Run More, Run Faster program. It was good enough to get me a BQ and marathon PB 3 weeks after running a mile PB.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.