Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies Fatigue (Read 30 times)

Cyberic

Ran to the electronics store to buy a Display Port cable for my son. He bought a stupid expensive monitor for his computer, and the HDMI cable was not able to deliver all its potential.

#coolstorybro

I love it when I get to run to do something useful. Multiple thousands of $ of sneakers and all sorts of running gear later, my running let me save 2 bucks of gas 

Baboon

delicate flower

No, it was just that baboons post was what pushed me over the cliff.

massage?  Hmm, muscle crushing pummeling  would be more accurate

I hope it's helped!  I had 6 or 7 sessions leading into this weekend and every one them hurt like hell, but I couldn't have gotten through training without it.  I've still got a little lingering soreness but that should go away once I get through this race and can recover.

<3

I hope it's helped!  I had 6 or 7 sessions leading into this weekend and every one them hurt like hell, but I couldn't have gotten through training without it.  I've still got a little lingering soreness but that should go away once I get through this race and can recover.

I’ve only had three sessions but know he has broken up a lot of the adhesions, outside ham I believe is completely free, middle ham too sore to tell and inside ham I know still needs some work.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

So I won't run today, Mindhunter Season 2 is now on Neetflix and I'm going to binge watch it while drinking rum (and maybe some coke mixed in there) in celebration of national rum day. 🥃

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

sdWhiskers

So I won't run today, Mindhunter Season 2 is now on Neetflix and I'm going to binge watch it while drinking rum (and maybe some coke mixed in there) in celebration of national rum day. 🥃

It's funny, I see that before 1pm here and think DAAAAAMMMMNNNN. It's more reasonable in another time zone, I guess?

LRB

I ran 6 (9 x hill sprints). Now Chipotle. 🥑

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 miles.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Switched runs with tomorrow so ran 6.

Damaris

onemile

I ran 6 (9 x hill sprints). Now Chipotle. 🥑

I don't recall you having done hill sprints ever...

LRB

I don't recall you having done hill sprints ever...

You don't recall correctly. Hill repeats only, which were in the 2 minute range. Ended up with a major injury the last time I did them in the spring of 2017 (left ankle).

onemile

Hill repeats only, which were in the 2 minute range.

that's the only kind I have done

onemile

I've spent the past 3 days helping my mom with her new house. Pulling up carpet staples, tack board, painting, and helping install pergo flooring and then some yard work. Exhausted.

Cyberic

I've spent the past 3 days helping my mom with her new house. Pulling up carpet staples, tack board, painting, and helping install pergo flooring and then some yard work. Exhausted.

Good daughter! 

RunningOnSand