Beginners and Beyond

Training singlets (Read 98 times)

Hip Redux

You know me, share and share alike.

At least your links didn't turn into a grammar discussion.  (Yes, I'm looking at you Lily).

Love the Half

Almost all of my running gear has come from either Target or National Running Center.  If you look at my profile pic, you'll see the singlet with green on the sides.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

happylily

At least your links didn't turn into a grammar discussion.  (Yes, I'm looking at you Lily).

LOL... I thought it was nice of me to at least comment in your thread, no? It was actually a very good topic. I wish people had commented on it (aside from the jokes). As usual, I myself had nothing of value to add, unfortunately. 

$4.99 for a singlet? Wow! Looks like the women's sale price for the same singlet is $22. They know that women are suckers willing to pay more for clothes than men...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

RSX

I prefer paying the least amount possible.  lol

You are right though, here is the full list of his apparel which includes gear for the girls.  Click on (me).

I'm cheap and we have a New Balance Outlet store in the area which is a no brainer for me.

RSX

Thanks I just ordered 3. Where did you get the $4.99 link? I went all through their pages but couldn't get that price unless I used your link each time.

LRB

Of course as luck would have it I left my computer at work today!

I believe it all started when I goggled Frank Shorter running gear looking for a shirt I saw at an expo.

From that point on that page always comes up whenever I type his name into my browser.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Running Warehouse has some for $2.99 before the 25% discount at checkout.  XXL only.

LRB

Running Warehouse has some for $2.99 before the 25% discount at checkout.  XXL only.

25%?  How can I get down with that?  My codes are either 10 or 15%.

RSX

25%?  How can I get down with that?  My codes are either 10 or 15%.

My 3 $4.99 singlets came today. Thanks for the tip!!

Last year I bought Frank Shorter running pants from them at an expo, and wore them the next day in my half. I bought another pair the other day when I got a free shipping and discount email.

LRB

My 3 $4.99 singlets came today. Thanks for the tip!!

Excellent.  I am all about that!

Heck yeah, the orange one is especially nice, with a white back and a neat pattern of reflector circles.

Now, also in my growing stack of singlets.... (I was assimilated, haha).

Boston happens to actually be *on* Dyngus Day...and it would still work with the blue shorts I ordered.  Hmm.

Polish Athletic Club

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

Baboon

delicate flower

<3

LRB

10 Running Fashion Faux Pas

I was doing great up until matchy-matchy.  Hmph. 

#artbydmcbride

To which one does this thread apply?

We need you guys to model your shorts so we can decide.....

Runners run