Beginners and Beyond

Monday (Read 44 times)

cjones1

I actually wore a long sleeve shirt earlier this month. Of course I regretted doing so by mile 3, but the point is that's how crisp is was for ONE day so far this month.

Supposed to be in the low 40s in the mornings here starting Wednesday.  Finally!

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

onemile

I actually wore a long sleeve shirt earlier this month. Of course I regretted doing so by mile 3, but the point is that's how crisp is was for ONE day so far this month.

Me too.  But later this week we will have HIGHS in the 50's.

LRB

Me too.  But later this week we will have HIGHS in the 50's.

Oh wow, same here. That just made me happy. This weekend's run might be pleasant.

LRB

Supposed to be in the low 40s in the mornings here starting Wednesday.  Finally!

I love frosty morning runs, they're awesome.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I love frosty morning runs, they're awesome.

You can keep the frost. Once it gets below about 45, I am not a happy camper. Doesn't matter how long I run or what I wear, I am always cold.

Supposed to be highs in the low 60s here on Thursday and Friday, after tropical feeling crap today through Wednesday.

LRB

You can keep the frost. Once it gets below about 45, I am not a happy camper. Doesn't matter how long I run or what I wear, I am always cold.

Supposed to be highs in the low 60s here on Thursday and Friday, after tropical feeling crap today through Wednesday.

Cold to the bone 'eh? I'm that way with anything besides running. In fact, I get extremely hot the longer I run.

Little Blue

We have a high of 63 on Friday.   Of course it's accompanied by three days of rain.  A little unusual for us at this time of year.  And I wore long sleeves on Saturday.  It was something like 64, but it was misty dreary and damp, and I was not too warm.

B-Plus

I'm loving this weather!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Menudo?

Menudo is a Puerto Rican boy band from the 70s and 80s.  No idea what the food called menudo is because we don't eat it here. 

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sigh.  USPS said they delivered a package I have been waiting for today, except they did not.  And my husband was here all day. 

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am all jealous of your weather.  Heat index is still 90F and it's 10pm.

Damaris