Beginners and Beyond

Interesting article on Running, Racing and Weight Issues (Read 98 times)

Cyberic

Jacqueline just replied now. She's in India at the moment but said that she would be most happy to send you an autograph, RSX. Elite runners are just so great in general! 

Wow, that is cool!

happylily

I'll do that right now. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

Btw, it's very cool about your poster!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

RSX

Btw, it's very cool about your poster!

Thanks. My parents got me hooked on the race when I was little but I remember how happy my mom was when she and Drayton won. Occasionally the older elites come back for appearances but they tend to be US ones.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Thanks. My parents got me hooked on the race when I was little but I remember how happy my mom was when she and Drayton won. Occasionally the older elites come back for appearances but they tend to be US ones.

It took Drayton a couple tries to win there. He was a DNF in 1970 when I first ran it and Ron Hill won. Drayton had his best races in Fukuoka which is where he set the Canadian record. Back then Fukuoka was the de facto world championship.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

RSX

It took Drayton a couple tries to win there. He was a DNF in 1970 when I first ran it and Ron Hill won. Drayton had his best races in Fukuoka which is where he set the Canadian record. Back then Fukuoka was the de facto world championship.

Interesting. I'm wondering if he is a recluse now or makes appearances. Hopefully he is still celebrated up there. 70 was my first Boston that I know of at least. My dad knew Kelley.

RSX

I want their freaking stomachs damn it, I envy those... well the one on the left, the one on the right's stomach is over-exposed with lighting.... or maybe that really bright sports bra is what caused the lighting issue.

What about their butts? We have to see their butts as the booty is all part of the curve package, any more pics

Natasha Wodak's photo.