Beginners and Beyond

Arctic WednesDAILIES (Read 37 times)

I've only set up a workout on my Garmin once. Just seems easier to manually lap whatever I'm doing.

That's what I used to always do, and still do if it's something straightforward. But started to get into some more complicated stuff, and it's kind of the only way to do it.

Dave

RunningOnSand

It felt like 51F and was windy AF but my 6 with 2 @ MP was one of the best runs I've had in weeks.  Finally feeling like that MP is doable.  Eek!

Bugsy has not been eating well and has been spitting a bit of blood, so his mouth sores have infected or are sore.  Vet sent me some steroids and the idiot ate it with the food. Yay.

Sad

RunningOnSand

Finally got my workout done: 13 hours after I'd initially anticipated on doing it.

15 min up

5x2min @ 7-7:30 pace (did 7:13, 7:08, 7:08, 7:07, and 7:05) w/3min JR

15 min down

5.8 miles done. I think I'm coming down with something...a few of you were talking about your RHR being elevated and knowing that you're getting sick--I think I'm in the same boat. Dislike.

bluerun

Super B****

Me, at the climbing gym: it’s been forever since they reset these walls!... hey look new stuff! 

Work tomorrow is canceled because of this impending storm.  Sadly for me, I have an 8:30 AM appointment.  If I show up there and learn it’s canceled too my brain will implode.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

oldfartrunner

Movie done. Bourne Supremacy.

ROS: Nice work, and maybe a good night sleep will help.  My HR is all over the place anymore, so I don't even track it.  The alt. plays hell with it too. Every planned workout is a  anymore cause I got to go how I feel. Gotta have backup plans.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sad

He should be fine.  Vet had told me since Bugsy had these more than 2 years (thanks, prior owners, you're fucking assholes), it will take a long time to cure, especially with his FIV.  He was scarfing some chicken breast earlier, so his appetite is back!

Damaris

oldfartrunner

It felt like 51F and was windy AF but my 6 with 2 @ MP was one of the best runs I've had in weeks.  Finally feeling like that MP is doable.  Eek!

Bugsy has not been eating well and has been spitting a bit of blood, so his mouth sores have infected or are sore.  Vet sent me some steroids and the idiot ate it with the food. Yay.

You are going to do great Damaris! ...Yeah, our dog gets a peanut butter licky every night. We put her pills in there (joint pills or whatever).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sigh, I'm freaking out.

For a low carb eater, I am eating ALL THE CARBS I am so freaking out.  And the weather at Disney will be fucking awesome!

Damaris

oldfartrunner

Sigh, I'm freaking out.

For a low carb eater, I am eating ALL THE CARBS I am so freaking out.  And the weather at Disney will be fucking awesome!

PR city!

oldfartrunner

Me, at the climbing gym: it’s been forever since they reset these walls!... hey look new stuff! 

Work tomorrow is canceled because of this impending storm.  Sadly for me, I have an 8:30 AM appointment.  If I show up there and learn it’s canceled too my brain will implode.

Good luck Blue.