Beginners and Beyond

Wind chill Saturdailies! (Read 29 times)

onemile

Whoa. Just to think, that could've been me. But I would've been slower.

It actually wasn't that bad

Zelanie

Thanks for the update. Baking anything yummy soon?

No. Too much school and work at the moment.   I honestly don't know how I'm going to get through May (when my class is done) at this rate.

LRB

No. Too much school and work at the moment.   I honestly don't know how I'm going to get through May (when my class is done) at this rate.

Wait, are we running a marathon in June, or do I have my years mixed up?

Zelanie

Wait, are we running a marathon in June, or do I have my years mixed up?

You need to stop reading my mind.  I haven't picked a marathon for 2017 yet, but just today I was thinking of signing up for something in June or July, even knowing how undertrained I would be, just get get focus.

No more marathons

I just saw the new Kong flick, it's very entertaining. It was funny in parts and downright hilarious in others. Kong himself was no joke, I liked it. 👍👍

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

^ lol

You need to stop reading my mind.  I haven't picked a marathon for 2017 yet, but just today I was thinking of signing up for something in June or July, even knowing how undertrained I would be, just get get focus.

Newport. 6/3! You keep trying to talk me into it. I am considering it since I'm not sure I'll be ready for Eugene (5/7) as originally planned.

Dave

Zelanie

Newport. 6/3! You keep trying to talk me into it. I am considering it since I'm not sure I'll be ready for Eugene (5/7) as originally planned.

I saw you mentioning that a few threads back!  It would be a really stupid thing for me to sign up for since I haven't been running much, and I have way too much work and schoolwork to do (like, last fall sucked, and I have been given two "extra" projects since then).  But, just running without a goal race has kind of sucked, and I'm pretty sure I can finish it without dying.

Also, FWIW, I'm running the Bolder Boulder 10K the week before.  But I'm running it with my sister and my dad, so I think we're aiming for a 14:00 pace.