Beginners and Beyond

Waddling Weekend Penguins (Read 18 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

We don't have lake beaches out here. Smile  Enjoy the visit!

Ha, and we don't have ocean beaches.  Smile

From the Internet.

Thanks D!

Brill - I thought that would make it strange before I started listening, but it works! Maybe it helps that they're actors/comedians themselves, they do a really good job describing things.

An hour of intervals in the pool followed by weights this morning. Emailed workouts to my coach, he said to let him know if I want to try the Alter-G as part of my comeback - I am intrigued! I'll call my podiatrist tomorrow to see when he thinks I could do that, don't want to try it too soon and mess up my toe.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi, ran 16 on the TM today.

Damaris

GinnyinPA

I ran 15 on the TM today.  Really really wasn't in the mood but I got it done.

hog4life

RD from running. I had a very special day of no sleep but it was worth it. I got to meet Ainsley and her parents. It was so sweet to finally meet the little girl that sparks so much awareness for the special needs community. A shout out to TJ, Robert, and Angie, cause if not for them, I wouldn't be pushing for Ainsley's Angels.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

RD from running. I had a very special day of no sleep but it was worth it. I got to meet Ainsley and her parents. It was so sweet to finally meet the little girl that sparks so much awareness for the special needs community. A shout out to TJ, Robert, and Angie, cause if not for them, I wouldn't be pushing for Ainsley's Angels.

Now go get some well deserved sleep, Mitch.  Smile

Zelanie

Way to rock those TM LRs, Ginny and Damaris!

Mitch, sounds like a special day.

I took a walk on the beach and tried to keep Mia from eating the jellyfish.

GinnyinPA

Ben wasn't interested in eating jellyfish, but he loved the dead fish and crabs.

Mitch - sounds like a good day

hog4life