Beginners and Beyond

Cicada Eating WednesdayDailies (Read 23 times)

delicate flower

Dave, that award is awesome!

<3

delicate flower

I mountain biked 13 miles tonight with a group that is faster than me.  That's 4.5 hours of exercise for today.  I'm tired, man.

<3

Awesome awardπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Awesome awardπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

+1

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
          10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

Cyberic

that's a really cool award DaveP

LRB

This came in the mail today. 

Not many hobby joggers have age group bling at that distance (I don't have any). What's this like your third? πŸ€”

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

This came in the mail today. 

Very nice, much better than a generic trophy.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Very nice, much better than a generic trophy.

Those runners need some serious work on their form, but otherwise, yes totally.

Dave

Not many hobby joggers have age group bling at that distance (I don't have any). What's this like your third? πŸ€”

Yes. Pro tip: pick small races! Also one of them (Tacoma) actually awarded top 5 in each AG, the only reason I got that one. It was a plaque, not as creative as this one, but nice. Also it was not customized for each place, so it just says "Age Division Winner," lol. The other (Snohomish River) only gave out winter hats with their logo, which do not serve me much use around here.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yes. Pro tip: pick small races! Also one of them (Tacoma) actually awarded top 5 in each AG, the only reason I got that one. It was a plaque, not as creative as this one, but nice. Also it was not customized for each place, so it just says "Age Division Winner," lol. The other (Snohomish River) only gave out winter hats with their logo, which do not serve me much use around here.

It could be a race with only one person and I still wouldn't win it, lol.

Damaris

LRB

It could be a race with only one person and I still wouldn't win it, lol.

Shut up. lmao

LRB

The whole thing is mighty impressive. I have a little wall with some of my running favorites on it only because for a while there running was really-really important to me so I display them like someone would display a fish or bowling trophy.

I have one half marathon award for 3rd place AG and the was the best I ever did for bling for a distance event.

Anyway, congrats on the achievement. That's really cool!